_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_
_𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺_
_𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯__𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺__𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺__𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦, 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢_

"Say mane what's taking them so long to come back?" I asked, realizing it's been a while since I heard from them.

Fuck is they doing?

"Why the fuck Chantel not answering me?" Boomer stood up looking mad.

I grabbed my phone, but before I could even call Camira, she started calling me.

"Where you at?" I immediately asked as I put my shoes on cause I could feel like something wrong.

It took her a while to even start to talk. "T-the store near t-the house, come q-quick."

And the phone went dead.

"OH SHIT MANE, WE GOTTA GOOOO, WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled.

"What happened?" Ben asked with Kd on his back while walking downstairs.

"Ion know, Ian got time to explain, strap up though we bout to kill a motherfucker today." I walked to the door already clutching my gun.

We all ran out of the house, getting into my car before I started it up, and speeded out.

My heart started beating hella fast.

Because she sounded like she was really hurt.

We made it there in no time, and I pulled up already seeing them.

It was a crowd of people forming, I seen Chantel laying on the ground right along with Camira.

Getting out, we all ran up to them pushing through the crowd.

"CAMIRA!?" I yelled her name.

She wasn't bleeding, it just looked like somebody beat her up.

But Chantel? She had a bullet to the arm.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT?" Boomer yelled as he instantly picked Chantel up.

I picked Camira up, as she held onto her stomach, wincing in pain.

"I seen it." Some girl said. "It was a gang of boys, one was specifically jackboy. The one that look likes he bites."

"Bet, thank you." I tossed her a stack of money before we rushed back to the car.

"Kentrell?" Camira mumble. "Whatever happens, I'm sorry."