_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_

Start from the beginning

He be funny not even trying.

I finished using the bathroom, washed my hands, and walked out.

"That ain't gone stop shit either." I climbed back in the bed now getting under the covers.

"It's a good start." He mumbled sitting down his controller, getting under the covers with me before picking it back up.

It was around 11 something, and we still weren't sleep.

It's like we could stay up with each other, just talking about stupid shit.

As long as we we're around each other.

I think we crave each other's presence more than anything.

I just love being around him.

_𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯_
_𝘕𝘉𝘈 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘰𝘺_

"Baby?" I called her as my eyes stared at the tv.

I was playing 2K and I wasn't planning on losing.

"Yeah?" She answered as I seen her out the corner of my eye on her phone.

"What if I asked you to tattoo my name on yo face? Would you?" I asked her.

She smiled big as she looked over at me. "No."

Well damn.

She a lil mean.

"Why not?" I asked her. "I'll get your name too."

"For one, Camira a lil too long to be getting tatted on your face and Ian doing that shit, it's stupid." She explained. "Plus it jinx your relationship."

"Fuck is a jinx?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, but just know we ain't doing that." She shooked her head. "I love you to death, but nahh Ian doing that."

"How much you love me?" I asked.

"What's with the questions?" She asked back.

"I just wanted to talk." I mumbled. "Fuck it."

"Nigga I love you a lot, ight?" She kissed my forehead as I smiled.

"I love you to the moon and back." I laughed as she laughed too.

Before I could ask her something else, we heard beating on the door.

"I got it." I said, pausing the game, and going downstairs to the door.

Opening it, I seen the new studio owner.

Nia?

"Why you here?" I asked.

She smiled. "Umm, just want to come and see if you were swinging by the studio."

"No, why?" I rose an eyebrow.

She smirked, stepping closer to me and I backed up some.

"Why you running? I just know you ain't gotta girl." She scrunched up her face.

"Actually I do, and she'll kill you." I shrugged.

"I'm not scared." She smiled titling her head. "How about one night to do whatever we want?"

Is she asking for me to be her one night stand?

"Girl hell nawl, I got something good with my girl and Ian tryna fuck it up for some hoe." I mugged her.

"Kentrell? Why she here?" I heard Camira voice and we both looked up at the stairs seeing her standing at the top.

"Awwwww she's with child?" Nia asked laughing. "I could give you more than that."

"What that hoe said?" Camira mugged.

"Im pretty sure you heard me." Nia chuckled.

She just saying that cause Camira pregnant.

If sjs wasnt I would been like, beat that hoe ass.

"Yeah it's yo time to go, watch ya back." I pushed her out the house and closed the door locking it.

Camira stared at me before turning around and leaving without saying anything.

I just know damn well she ain't made at me.

Ian even do shit.

I'm so confused and all I wanna do is finish that game.

Going upstairs, I went into our room seeing Camira laying down with her back turned to me and the covers over her.

Going over to my side of the bed, I kept my eyes on her seeing her eyes closed.

She not sleep at all, but whatever.

She mad over nothing.

_____𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳______

𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴♥️