You have a panic attack

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️  If this topic triggers you, please skip this part, other than that, enjoy!!!
****

Even though you're done with school, you were still living at home trying to think of how you wanted to start the next chapter in your life.

Originally, you were planning to rent an apartment and become roommates with your long time friend, Amy. Though you were very committed to the idea, you were struggling to find a job and it was taking a toll on our anxiety. As you tried to not let that bother you, you couldn't help it at the same time as it was often running through your head. In the past, your anxiety had ruined and ended your friendships to those you really counted on, but it because of your anxiety that they thought was a game you were playing on them for attention. But that wasn't the case at all, they just didn't understand they would if they go through it themselves. When you and Amy had become friends, you decided to keep your anxiety a secret from her, as you weren't going to let it stand in your way or take control of you. The friendship you had with Amy was very important to you and you didn't want to lose it, it really meant a lot to you. She was really the only friend you had right now, and you were both starting to become attached to each other. Once you had finally landed yourself a job, you had your mind set on not letting your anxiety stick to you, at work and at home.

Work has helped kept your mind focused on other things like the tasks that needed to get done, and kept your mind off what may be bothering you, distracting you.

Before you knew it, you and Amy had moved in together and it was very exciting for the both of you. Without telling her, you secretly went to see your doctor about your anxiety and he started you on medication for it, which you kept hidden away. You have been mastering at hiding it for a while, but Amy discovered it when she was putting away your laundry in your dresser. As she moved your clothes around, that was when the bottle revealed to her, she immediately decided she would confront you about it because she was growing worried about you.

When you came home and confronted, Amy grew even more concerned as she saw the look on your face, than her facial features had soften in a way you've never seen before. She waits patiently for you to compose yourself until you were ready to talk. As you told her your story, Amy couldn't believe it; she was furious but she remained calm. When you finished explaining, you weren't prepared for what came next. Amy stalks over to you and locks her arms around you, pulling in a tight hug, but it was a hug of comfort as she pulls you close to her.

Amy promises you that no matter what, your friendship would always remain and she would never judge you harshly like that. You remained silent, not sure what to say next. As you refuse to let go of the warm hug, you know she always stands by and delivers her promises.

"Thank you." You whisper.