➳ 𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦, 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦

Start from the beginning

I realized that it's almost 3:30 pm, so I left my room and went to the living room to wait for Mike. I turned the TV on to break the silence, since it's too quiet in here.

"Hey, what are you doing there? Waiting for the cookie?" my mom smiled.

I chuckled. "No—I mean, yeah.. but it's not just the cookies that I'm waiting for." I said, scratching my neck.

"Who else are you waiting for?" she asked, confused.

"Mike..." I shyly said. My mom knows that we're bestfriends, of course. But she doesn't know about us... dating. I mean, I know that she will accept me for what I am, but I might feel embarrassed if she knows it. So I told Mike that we should just keep our relationship until I'm ready.

His family doesn't know about us either, but they know that Mike is bisexual. He's come out to them a year ago, and they gladly support him, which I'm happy about.

A couple minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and quickly walked towards the door to take it. After opening it, I saw the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life, standing in front of my doorway.

"Hey, babe." he whispered and smirked. I playfully hit him on he chest with wide eyes.

I let him inside the house and shut the door. My mom stopped what she was doing to meet Mike.

"Hello, Mike." she said and shook hands with him. No hugs right now, to be safe. Even though I'm sure that we're not just gonna be hugging tonight..

"Hi, Mrs. Byers." Mike greeted. They had a bit of chitchat about school, life, Mike's mom, etc.

I brought Mike to my room and locked the door. He lied on the bed with his arms and legs spreading all over it, as if it's his.

"Get out of my bed!" I yelled.

"No." he replied, looking up at the ceiling.

I walked over to him and tried to pull him by his feet, but I failed.

He got up and pulled me fast, making me end up on top of him. I won't complain, I like this.

I sniffed his shirt accidentally. He just smells too good! That's one thing that made me fall for him, his amazing smell.

Mike wrapped his arms around me while my head is buried in his chest. Our position is basically; he's lying down, but his neck and head are pressed on the wall—like he's leaning against it. While me, on the other hand, is resting on top of him.

"I missed you so much.." he said in a husky voice while kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you too." I told him, with my face still buried in his chest.

"How's your school, by the way? Do you have hot classmates? Don't even think of replacing me—"

"Mike! Are you crazy? Of course I wouldn't do that!" I said in shock. Can't believe this man. Why would he think that? Gross!

"Kidding, kidding." he chuckled. "But really, do you?"

"I don't know and I don't care. I barely even look at them in class, I'm too busy listening to my teachers, and reading the books. That's what matters the most."

He pinched my nose. "Such a nerd."

"Your only nerd." I smirked.

*knock knock*

Mike and I quickly got up and I pushed him out of the bed—making a loud noise. Will, why so dumb?!

"Will? What's that?" my mom asked.