➳ 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦

important note: THIS IS THE PART TWO FOR 'forever ago'. do NOT read this chapter if you skipped the first one.
- this also wasn't planned. someone requested it and yes, i take requests. :)
- THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE FIRST PART. skip this if you want, just don't skip the first one. idc.

— 2019 —

Will sprinted out of the stage to run away. He was gonna go to his own dressing room, but his knees were shaking too much that he couldn't make it farther. He ended up breaking down in the middle of the hallway—where there weren't any people.

He curled up in a ball and hugged his legs. Tears kept streaming down his face; with his heart beating rapidly, and a trembling voice that can be heard from his sobs.

Max followed him and looked for him. When she saw him crying all alone, she felt like her whole body melted. It's really hard for her to see one of her friends suffering, but atleast she can handle them right.

Max quickly went into Will's direction and hugged him. "No, no, no.. Will.." she cooed as she was rubbing his back.

Will fell into Max's arms. She held his head and let it rest into her chest.

"I don't understand, Max.. I d-don't understand.." he cries. Max is combing her fingers through Will's hair while listening to his words.

"Why was he acting like that? Like.. like we never had each other? Like we never dated?" he sniffed. "He acts like he had Eleven his whole life and that I was never around!" Will sobbed into Max's chest.

"Just let it out, Will. I'm not gonna talk. I need you to let your anger out." Max said.

"Two years, Max.." he cries. "Two fucking years. 24 months. 730 days!"

"The way he just pretended like we were nothing.. like he didn't know our ship name, like he didn't care about the ship.. and even had the nerve to say that it's weird whenever we're being shipped together! Imagine having the nerve!" Will sniffed.

He faked a chuckle before talking. "He told everyone that it was easy to pick between me and El.. and he picked Eleven, Max." Will put his head up and faced Max.

"I mean, it's okay to pretend in public that we were never together because no one even knew, right? But disrespecting our past relationship is just.. too much!" Will's tears continued falling from his eyes.

"I had nothing against El before any of these happened. I liked her and treated her as a friend.. little did I know.." he covered his face with his hands.

Max held his face and caressed it. "Listen to me, Will. Mike is a fucking asshole for letting you feel that. He didn't deserve you and you didn't deserve to be treated that way." she paused for a moment.

"If he comes after you and asks for your apology, do not accept it. You have to seek for revenge. Try to.. act like you don't care anymore. Let him feel his loss. You have to move on, Will. Set him free. I know it's hard, but.. you shouldn't just stay here and be the poor victim. Seek revenge. Mike deserves it anyway." Max finished.

Will fixed his sitting position and looked at Max. "I-I.. I can't just do that. I don't wanna hurt him.."

Max let out an I-can't-believe-this-guy laugh. "You are way too nice for this world! What the hell, Will! Are you sure you're not an angel sent from above?" Max joked, Will just chuckled.

"Listen, Will. He hurt you. It was one time but it stabbed you through your chest. He deserves to experience karma."

"Should.. should I?" Will stutters. Max pouted and raised a brow.