Healing My Broken Spirit

𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟:
I don't know what they mean by that so I'll just ask jiji(aka the hokage). Im walking to his office now when suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I started to feel dizzy and my head was spinning. I couldn't see properly at all"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?" 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙  𝙤𝙪𝙩.

I wake up to see that the anbu from before was pacing back and forth mumbling, I think he saying something about someone finding out idk but I couldn't hear anything because there was ringing in my ear. I turned around to my left to see that I was in an abandoned building.
I tried to speak but only a few words came out,"w-wh-why wou-ld y-you?" I assumed that he didn't hear me because he kept walking back and forth so I tried to stand up and get out but I stubbed my toe on a scorched piece of a wood (or what was left of it).

(A/N sorry I just had to put that there, it reminded me of this 😭✋🏾 btw this here for more laughs and jokes so it's ok if you don't laugh oh and Naruto is actually making this face😭😭 I'm dying just thinking about him making this face if that's...

(A/N sorry I just had to put that there, it reminded me of this 😭✋🏾 btw this here for more laughs and jokes so it's ok if you don't laugh oh and Naruto is actually making this face😭😭 I'm dying just thinking about him making this face if that's possible anyway let's continue )

"man that shit hurt" I whispered as I slowly turned around to see that the anbu from before looked up and realized that I was not by him anymore, so I just took a run for it, stepping on nails, and pieces of wood. I ended up in the middle of the forest before Sakura found me and said "NARUTO!!!! Why did you skip training, it's not like you you to skip did something happen? Also what are you doing in the forest?" all I could say was "gomen gomen I was just training by myself in the forest, I like it here it's peaceful." "oh ok well just make sure you come tomorrow and get something to eat, your all skin and bones." "Ok sakrua I will bye." I said waving then turning around and heading to the house I own I don't really want to call it my home because I feel uncomfortable and depressed when I'm there.

                                                                      ~TIMESKIP~

I finally arrived at my house and  like always it was graffitied and ruined again. I walk in and all my stuff was burned including all my ramen and my clothes. "This is the 3rd time this month now how am I supposed to eat and get ready for tomorrow,but then again I always push through life hard moments." I walk over to my scorched bed and try to get comfortable. Once I got somewhat comfortable I dosed of into a peaceful place where there was no interruptions and unnecessary people(It was just me because  everybody here is irrelevant🙄😒) and like always it didn't go like I planned when I shifted into giant sewers. I roamed around for a while until I stopped at a huge cage. Then, that's when I saw it. A tail, the sharp teeth, and the big red eyes. "Well, hello my dear kit. Welcome to your mindscape and please don't ask any questions, cause I really don't feel like answering." "Why not?" " I'm just tired." "This is my first time meeting you, can I at least get your name?" "Sorry kid but when you prove to me that your not like the other shinobi that's when I will tell you my name." "Well how do I prove that I'm not like the others?" "Figure that out by yourself."
"Oh ok then will you help me get ready?" * fake snoring* "I KNOW YOU JUST DID NOT FALL ASLEEP WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU, YOU BIG LAZY FURBALL OF A FOXOSKENEOZIXURHHF *gets transferred to another world*

  _________________________

                                                    ~CLIFFHANGER~

(A/N sorry I took too long posting I have started doing gymnastics and I'm currently having a hard time with a back handspring so if you have any tips or tricks plss tell me)

685 words