Part 6

⚠️WARNING WHEN YOU SEE THE THIS SIGN "⚠️" THERE IS GONNA BE A 14+ SECTION ⚠️

They stare at me and ondreaz looks worried and confused.

"W-what are you hiding from me" Ondreaz says worried

"I..I got pregnant with him a year ago and I had a miscarraige" I say starting to cry

He stares at me for a moment and looks at my ex.

"Leave now or I will have you removed and arrested by the police" He says extremely mad

He shuts the door and takes me to the bedroom and asks a bunch of questions about the miscarriage. After about 20 questions I went to the bathroom and cried.

"Babe you have been in there for like 30 minutes you okay?" Ondreaz asks as he opens the door and I rush to stand up

"Yeah, im good" getting up wiping my nose.

I walk over to ondreaz and start unbuttoning his shirt and kissing him passionately and sliding his shirt off and climbing into his arms as he picks me up and carries me to the bed
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

He slowly unbuttons my shirt and slides it off and throws it on the floor then looking at my breasts and starts to kiss me again as I unbutton his pants and he slides them off. I look at him and then run to the bathroom and put on my sexy red underwear set with stockings and I come out and climb on top of him and kissing him until we both lose control and we both realize we are doing this and he slowly thrusts inside of me and we both realize how amazing it feels, he starts thrusting faster as we start kissing again and he slowly moves to my neck and starts trusting even faster. We lost track of time and before we knew it we were cuddling and it was the next morning.

Suddenly we hear our doorbell ring and get dressed. I run downstairs and open the door to see...