2| Find anybody on Instagram

Start from the beginning

"Mhmmm." She hummed getting off me. "Imma beat her ass."

"You ain't gone beat nobody ass, because she ain't do it." I said. "Orella will be okay."

"Orella? Oh so you know her name?" She looked mad.

"Oh so you kissed her?" I asked. "Better me knowing her name than that, because you woulda flipped out."

"Damn right I would have." She shrugged. "But Orella? That's different."

"Yeah I had to say that shit a couple times, Oh-rell-ah." I said.

"Reminds me of that post, why all the fine girls names end with uhh, I hear uhh at the end of mines and hers." She said.

"So you calling her fine?" I asked.

"Yeah girls can do that." She shrugged. "Giving compliments."

"Mhmm." I only hummed.

Lemme find out she calling herself liking this girl.

I mean she bad as fuck and she look raw as hell

We probably would be good for each other but I got KeKe.

And Ian gone cheat on her so me and her would never work.

Plus how would we when she act as if she want KeKe too?

This bitch need to pick a gender she wanna be with at the moment and go with it because this shit confusing.

Waittt that ain't got shit to do with me.

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

After I did everything I usually do in the morning, I just chilled in the living room.

Today really is boring.

Think I should do something but ion feel like it.

Getting a notification from my phone, I looked down seeing somebody followed me on Instagram.

Litbitchrella has followed you

"Interesting." I mumbled to myself, clicking on her profile going through her pictures.

She's cute forreal.

"What you doing?" Kentrell voice boomed throughout the room and I got off her page.

"Nothing really." I shrugged.

It's not lying, I really ain't doing shit.

He nodded his head sitting down by me. "Remember shawty you kissed? She followed me. Ion see how she a fan and wasn't following me but she just did."

She must went and unfollowed him then did it again just so he could notice her.

I shrugged. "Stop calling her shawty, and yeah she'll be ight."

"You jealous?" He laughed.

"No." I mumbled posting my picture from today.

KeKetheslime: aye you fucking with some wet ass pussy😽💦💚

nba_youngboy: I'll beat yo ass for that caption
↪️↪️Chill outtttt😐

babyboyten: look at bestie💚
↪️↪️Ayeeeee ten🥰

nbakd2x: KEKE DO YOU LOVE ME, ARE YOU RIDING TO SAY YOU NEVER EVER LEAVE-
↪️↪️Kddddddd🤣🤣🤣🤣

Orellalitbitch: oh really?👀
↪️↪️I-

nba_selfpaid: ^woahhh😳, and wassam lil girl💚
↪️↪️Mane ion know😳, but heyyy Big B💕

Load more comments

"She bold as the fuck." He mumbled. "You wanna beat ha ass? We can kill her."

Ehhh, ion too much really care anymore.

"Nahh, ion care no more." I mumbled shrugging.

"She seems so friendly to use, like she wanna be our friend or something." He said.

"I don't know about that either, maybe we better off being all nonchalant." I patted my head.

She might try something with him.

Or maybe even me.

"If ian mistaken it seems like she- nahh, maybe I'm wrong." He stopped himself.

I sat up some and looked at him. "Nahh gone say it."

I hate when people do me like that like just gone say it, you already started to anyways.

"It seems like she tryna have a threesome with us." He looked at me nervously.

I chuckled. "Damn it do."

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Too bad because she ain't getting that." I shooked my head. "Ion roll like that."

"Right but you tryna go to the studio with me? I got called up to finish one or my songs." He asked me and I nodded my head standing up.

"Hell yeah let's go." I already started getting hyped.

The gang really my only friends, I got one other friend but she be busy a lot and so do I.

We gone link up soon though.

Orella need to cool down because she's being too bold for me.

And Kentrell really do kill people you could be a nigga or a bitch, it don't matter.

Or a dyke, it's the same thing, we'll put that iron on yo pussy ass.