As she smiled tears started to come out of her eye's and tears started to come out of my eye's. Grabbing ahold of Lucy we both held each other tightly and crying on each other. I finally have my best friend with me again and this time I wont leave her!

"I missed you so much Natsu.... ever sense you left every thing has been a living hell for me."

"I'm so sorry Lucy, I never meant for you to hurt while I was gone."

"It's fine, as long as your here with me now I'm good."

"And I won't leave ever again."

"Promise?"

"I promise!"

Holding onto Lucy still we heard a knock on the door letting us know times up. As Lucy sits straight up, I grabbed the necklace went behind, pushing her hair away. Once I put the necklace on her she looked down and held the two little hearts. Then out of no where the door flew open and Lucy immediately put her hood on.

"YO FIRE BREATH!!! LET'S GO!!!"

"Where are you going?"

"To the field to practice, you should join too Luce!!! It would really be great to see your moves again out on the field."

"I don't know Natsu, I haven't been on a team sense my mom died."

"Then can you at least watch me?"

Reaching down for her hand, she looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Sure, I'll watch you, it'll be fun to see how the little Natsu all of a sudden turned to the number one soccer player."

"Make fun of me now cause when you see me on the field, I'm going to be the one laughing at you!"

As we walked out of the office Lucy's bag in her hand, I looked down and noticed something I didn't see earlier, Lucy was wearing cleats. Before we made it all the way out side I stopped and Lucy turned around.

"What's wrong?"

"Aren't you going to change your shoes!?"

"What?" As she looked down, she got down and quickly changed her shoes. Laughing, I walked over and helped put her shoes in her bag, then I noticed her ball in her bag.

"Isn't that the same ball from when we were kids?"

"Y-yeah, it's all I had left of mom..."

"Also, if your here is your family here too?"

                                                                               _______________

As I looked up at Natsu, concern started to creep up inside of me. 'Should I tell him? What if he doesn't want to be with me after I tell him? I can't lose him again?!'

"Is everything alright?"

"Y-yeah, everything's fine!!!"

Putting on my last shoe, I got up, grabbed my bag and stood up. "Let's go!"

As we walked outside, with my hood still on, the team was stretching until they saw me. Scared to even go over there Natsu saw and got in front of me pulling my face so all I could see was him.

"Hey, you don't have to worry, their not like the people your use to. They actually treat you like family. But you don't have to like or talk to them right away if you don't want to okay?"

"Okay..."

Natsu then gave me a hug, finally being able to breath, I took a deep breath and was ready to go. Sitting by Gramps the team went back to stretching and started to talk. Then Gramps handed me a cup of water.