"Do you think they will do it?" Type asked.

"If they are smart then yes but who knows what Ericka has promised them in return for their help." He said before leaning in and kissing him.

"I have only been away from you for a few hours but it feels like eternity."

"Those two hours were killing me not knowing if you were okay or not."

"Let's never be parted again"

"I wholeheartedly agree" Type said making Tharn chuckle against his lips.

"I can't wait for this shit to be over so I can take you home and keep you in our bed."

"We aren't living here?" Type asked pulling back a bit.

"Do you want to live here?" He asked.

"I don't care where I live as long as you are there." He said.

"You saying such things makes me want to lay you down on couch and make you cum so hard you won't keep those sexy noise you try to hold in anymore." Tharn said making Type blush.

"You are not doing that here where someone could come in." Tharn growled and pulled on Type till he was straddling him.

"I would tear their eyes out of they dared come in without promise, they have been told to stay away till they are call for." He said. Type bit his lip and closed his eyes as Tharn's hands settled at his hips and moved him against himself. He leaned forehead against Tharn's and moaned as his cock hardened as well as Tharn's.

"I want to lay you down on this very nice rug, I want to strip you naked and spend hours teasing your body until you beg me to make you cum." Tharn said making Type moan and rub himself against Tharn's covered dick.

"Yes" Type moaned out.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?" The bloody man knew damn well that he does and was teasing him for it, two can play at that game. He took a deep breath before removing his forehead from his and looking him in the eye.

"You've been a naughty boy teasing me and for that..." he said taking Tharn's hands off his hips before stand up and moving to sit on the edge of the coffee table behind him. "You aren't allowed to touch me while I stoke my cock in front of you."

"You are a bold one Sweetness, for ordering a King around." Tharn said but sat back to enjoy the view of Type unbuttoning his pants and pulling his cock out.

"But you must admit that you find it fucking hot."

"Maybe this one time but don't get used to it." Tharn said as Type used some of his pre-cum to begin stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck Sweetness, that's fucking hot" Tharn groaned. Type smiled in pleasure as he stroked himself a little harder, he moaned and watched as Tharn clenched his fist at his sides.

"You look like you are struggling Sexy." Type said then gasped when Tharn snapped and pulled his hand away before kneeling on the floor and taking his cock into his mouth.

"Oh shit" Type cried out when Tharn sucked him hard while bobbing his head back and forth on his cock. Type slid a hand into his hair before his head fell back and he moaned out his pleasure. He should feel embarrassed to their were two demons outside the door that could him moaning but at the moment he couldn't get himself to give a fuck.

Type made a noise of disapproval when Tharn let his cock slip from his mouth. He grabbed the edges of Type's and pulled making Type lift his hips to help him before Tharn pulled them off along with his boxers. Type didn't hesitate to pull his shirt off as Tharn watched him with lust in his eyes.