Brad simpson 2

Brad recently started your school earlier this week. He seemed quite shy (and cute). All the girls thought he was the new best looking boy in the school. Even all the 'popular' girls. Well that's that's how they refer to themselves.

Brad was in some of your classes, he even sat next to you in maths! "Erm, hi.. Your name is y/n right?" He asked. "Y-yes," you stuttered whilst turning bright red. He smiled and said "I just moved here, I don't really know the place well yet.." You quickly replied by saying "oh really? I should show you around haha." You said it kind of jokingly but Brad took it seriously. "That would be great! I'll meet you outside English?" He excitedly said. you then turned around, it felt like the whole class was staring at you. Basically all the girls were doing the 'twist hair around the finger' and the evil eye face.

After the bell went, Brad shouted from the door "Y/N REMEMBER LATER!!" He then bushed slightly and followed the crowd. Everyone soon swarmed around you like a group of bees. Asking questions about him. You just kind of ignored them and carried on to your locker.

Time passed, it was 3.00 (end of the day) you grabbed your stuff and rushed over to the English block. Brad was waiting outside on his own. You thought he looked so sweet and innocent. He soon saw you and started walking over.

"Hey," he said. You replied "hey you new bee!" You kind of sounded sarcastic but he found that funny. You both started walking towards the country park. You loved it there because when you were little you had so many amazing memories!

Through out the evening, you and Brad never stopped talking. You found out he was into singing and that he came from Birmingham. His accent was soo sweet! As the sun was setting, he pulled you close and whispered in your ear "y/n, I know you've had loads of great memories here but we're about to make a new best one.." Then he kissed you. His moist cold lips touched yours. You felt his hands grab your waist. When would a boy like this ever like you? You thought it was a dream.

After your lips parted, his eyes met yours. He grabbed your hand and said "Lets go,". You just kind of nodded and followed him. This was going to be a perfect night.