Luke Hemmings

You and Luke had basically grown up together. He'd always been kind of like you best friend. He lives quite close to you, about four doors down. You rarely go a day without seeing him.

Today Luke was meant to be taking you out somewhere for your 'birthday surprise'. "Hello there miss y/n, your looking very well today!" Luke said in his bad British accent. "Hello freak," you giggled. He then led you outside towards his little sky blue fiat.

"So, you excited then?"he asked. "I guess.." You told him. "oh well I've planned a very special day so I hope your a bit more excited than I 'guess'!" Luke sarcastically exclaimed. After a while, he told you too close your eyes. You wondered where he was taking you.

You felt the car stop, he then got out and opened your door. He kept on telling you to keep you eyes closed. You felt his cold fingers touch yours. "Ok, open.." He said quite nervously. It was so beautiful.

Luke took you too a little secret beach. The sea was so many gorgeous shades of crystal blue. Nobody else was there except you and him. You noticed he prepared a cute picnic on the rich yellow sand. "Y/n, I've wanted to do this for ages," Luke told you whilst gazing into your eyes. His hands then gently touched your face. Then his lips met yours. "Happy birthday,"he smiled. You just laughed whilst blushing slightly.

Luke was no longer a best friend, he was finally your boyfriend..