Liam Payne

You was at the local fun fair on the pier. It was late at night and quite cold because it was winter. You were wearing your burgundy duffle coat with dark blue skin tight jeans. You were spending the night with your best friend y/bf/n, your big brother and some of his friends.

"Hey y/n," your brother (Luke) said Whilst approaching you and y/bf/n by the balcony over looking the sea. "Hey Luke," you replied as you were turning around to see them. One of his friends kind of caught your eye. He seemed kind of cute. His cheeks were rosy red because of how cd he was. It was adorable.

Soon after, you headed over to the Ferris wheel. It was lit up with hundreds of colourful lights surrounding it in every direction. "Bagsey sitting on the edge," one of Luke's friends said. You kind of thought most of them were quite childish but you still found them funny. At this point, everyone from your group rushed on into different seats. You ended up sitting next to the 'cute' one. Ironically.

"Oh great." He tutted under his breath. You kind of felt offended because you thought he was on about you. "Well that's a nice welcome, thanks" you mutters to him. He laughed a little. "It's not you. I'm just scared of heights abit, not my idea of fun," he added. "Oh, haha I thought you were in about me" you smiled

He glanced at you and said "my names Liam, I take it your Luke's sister, y/n?" Your giggled and said "yes that's my name... Hi Liam who's scared of heights." You both started to laugh.

As the wheel started to go up, you felt Liam flinch a bit. You touched his cold fingertips and asked him if he was ok. "I'm fine.." He blushed. "Well, I'll look after you" you said jokingly. You got on really well, laughing and joking. However, suddenly the ride stopped when you both were at the top... "For God sake!!" He shouted laughing a little. The ride worker told you both that you'll be stuck there for at least 30 minutes. Liam smiled and said "ahh well at least I'm with you." You looked at him and felt your cheeks start to burn a little.

After a while, you began to shiver. It was freezing. Liam then saw how you were trembling. He put his arm around you. Suddenly you felt a nice warm feeling soon appear. He said "I could sit here all day with you..." You cuddled up to him and replied "same." Then as soon as you know it, his forehead was lowered down to yours. Then your lips met, it was a moment to remember.