Chapter 8

Chapter 8- Saved by him

Savannah's P.O.V.

Walking through the door in Ashton's house, The mansion was already full of people. I think half of the population in school were here in Ash party. Wow I didn't know his popular than I thought

Walking inside the house in the sea of people, we actually made it in the kitchen in one piece.

"Why do Ashton's parties are always double of people" Summer complained, fixing her dress

"Well he's a popular jerk what do you expect" Cassy stated

"Whatever" Summer rolled her eyes "Let's get our drinks. I wanna get wasted"

~

I walk back to the kitchen and started drinking again. Its been an hours since I was dancing with some guys. But I haven't dance with a decent guy yet, for god sake all their hands were exploring more than Dora!

Summer and Cassy was also dancing with some guy I don't know yet.

Finishing my cup I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked up to see Chandler. A jock from our school

"Hey Savannah" He greeted, I wouldn't be shocked if he knows my name, Cassy told me he trys to know first the name of the girl before he bang.

I slightly smiled "Chandler"

"So what this pretty girl doing in the kitchen alone" he said facing me

"Nah I just went here to get another drink"

"Did you satisfy your drink yet"

I looked at him seeing what was he implying "yes" I said confidently

"Good let's go dance" He offered his hand that I quickly took

We went to the dance floor and dance with the others. We were dancing and laughing like idiots. I feel like all my thoughts are at the back of my head and just having fun for tonight.

~

Drew's P.O.V.

Ashton's party was getting wild inside downstairs so me and Ashton sat at the top floor in the night sky.

I felt a gravel beneath my shoes while I put out my cigarette and lit a new one. Inhaling the smoke, before letting it out along with all my worries and regrets.

For a while we sat in silence. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him shake his head in disappointment.

"Bro you're an idiot. Your gonna regret it if you let her go like that..." he snapped his fingers.

I kept my eyes in the sky and scoffed "I know she's the reason your smoking weed again"

"Savannah has nothing to do with this" I lied

"Bro you cant fucking lie to me. You always smoke weed this past few weeks. Even I don't know what really happened the only thing I know is that she's the reason why your doing this" he stated "Getting drunk every party, skipping school, getting into fights and you even get your whole left arm tattooed because of her"

"I'm like this before remember" I growled

"Yeah a long time ago. But when she moved here you don't do that stuffs anymore"

I didn't say anything and kept my eyes on the view.

"Hell she makes you fucking smile like an idiot- and that's a blessing, Plus she actually makes you a bit more fun to be with" Ashton smirked