Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Shuttered hearts

Drew's P.O.V.

This past week has been hell to me. I'd been skipping school and getting into fights. I dont know but since Savannah started to ignore I've change. Bad change I've been going on to parties a lot, sucking every girls face and kept getting into trouble. I even got my whole left arm tattooed and Its all because of Savannah. I hooked up with girls so I can forget about her. I spend my time for them to be distracted and not to think about her. I know she may think it the wrong way but Its the only way I know to distract myself.

Whe our paths cross at the hallway she always turn around.She really did her best to ignore me because everytime I tried to talked to her, her friends kept pushing me away. I even tried to talk to her through her window she doesn't open it. When I also tried to call her multipe time but she won't pick up. Maybe she needs time for the moment but...

Do I liked her? God im getting whipped I never liked a girl before. I just fuck them and dump after. Do I have to change for Savannah to like me too?

I know If I really want her I should change for the better and but I'm still not of what I feel for you. I don't know if I want or not this feeling Im feeling right now but Im going to try a way to get Savannah back.

Should I confront her or just forget her?

Savannah. My Princess. My Shortcake. My Baby.

~

Savannah's P.OV.

Its been a week since the night at the trefs.

Besides I don't do girlfriends

It kept replying to my head. I tried my best to ignore him. He tried talking to me in classes, talking to me in the hallways, Tried knocking on my window and kept calling me multiple times. All of that I didn't answer. Ignoring him was my only choice for me right now. I was stupid to even think that he might be different towards me but no. He even rubbed it to my face that he doesn't do girlfriends. My heart shuttered and cry to my sleep this past week.

He kepts on trying to talked to me and at the same time he kept getting in trouble. Ditching classes, getting into fights, and he was still hooking up with girls. He really didn't care about me and kept his usual self going. He even fill his left arm with tattoos. I thought I could change him and make him be a better person then I was wrong.

I was thanking Summer and Cassy because they did their best to push Drew and not get the chance to talked to me.

"You need to stop this Savannah" Cassy said concerned

We were at the cafeteria.

"Look at you. Your pale, sad and looked hurt. Your not the Savannah we've known. Do you want Drew to see that you got shuttered by him" Summer stated

"What do you want me to do" I said

"You need to stop acting like you've been hit by a truck and act strong" Cassy said determined

"How would I do that" I asked interested

"Come with us to this party" Summer said

"Drew would be there for sure"

"Thats why. We need to show him that you move on and doesn't give a shit about him. Savannah you have to make him feel that you don't need him" Summer scowled

"But I do!" I said desperately

They sighed "do you wanna get played? You know that Drew is not the type of guy you want to be. Were helping you right now not the feeling you have for him. Try to forget first and maybe when your sure will leave you to it." Summer said gaving me a smile

"Your right" I realise

"Damn yes I am" Summer said confidently

"Its settled then. Were going to this damn party and meet some new guys" Cassy whispered yelled. We laugh and yelled 'yeah'

Be amaze by the new and changed Savannah.

A/N:

I posted Drew's pic with his tattooed left arm so you know :)

Vote and comment :)