Ch9: Brothers Are Neat

Start from the beginning

"No I was genuinely curious of what the hell his tendrils were." I said

"Good you're not helping him escape." Offender said

Then slender man came out and jeff ran behind him.

"Dinners ready." Slender said

I went ahead and went toward the doors till I remembered one of my rules and waited to see if offender was gonna be at the table.

Jane then pulled me into the kitchen and we took a look at what dinner was gonna be. Roasted chicken with some salad on the side.

"Ooh!" Jane oo'ed

I chuckled and then we went to the dining room. It was already full of people or masked figures. Jane went to her seat and I saw offender sitting at the table.

He was still a human as he leaned back with his arm over the back of the chair. I went over to him and he saw me, his eyes widening in realization.

"Okay! No! Im sorry! I was kidding, please! I was just joking, don't really do it!" He freaked

"Your girl your rules, right?" I asked smug

"You smug fucking-"

"No no! She's right! Your girl, your rules!" Slender said amused," and we have to follow the rules we're given."

"Don't help her!" Offender complained

I got closer and he used his tendrils as they wrapped around my waist.

"What was this rule he told you?" Slender asked

'If he sits at the table for whatever reason, I have to sit in his lap no matter what or whose there.'

"Don't tell him!!" Offender complained

"No matter what or whose here, offender! You technically ruined yourself with this one." Slender said very amused

"My brother and girl I kidnapped are ganging up on me! Thats not fair!" Offender complained

"You're being unfair by making rules and telling me not to follow them when you specifically said if I didn't do them, I die." I complained

He was gonna say something till he realized it himself.

"I hate you both." He complained

I giggled and he put me down. Slender man chuckled as I sat on offenders lap. He made a small shocked noise like if he really regretted this.

"Fuuuuuck!" He groaned in his hands, as he probably put his hands over his face

"I'm gonna enjoy you living here." Slender said to me

"I'm gonna enjoy it here to!" I giggled

"Fuck off!" Offender complained

Me and slender chuckled as everyone else murmured, chuckled amused, or ate as they couldn't care less. I wasn't really hungry but it was starting to make me hungry just being here.

I then felt hands rub my thighs and rub closer to my pussy.

'Touch me all you want but its not gonna bother me.'

It really isn't gonna bother me, I was a stripper. I can handle a few sexual touches and marks. Slender then told me to eat and so I did but I only ate little by little so I don't hurt my stomach...

Offender POV

She was serious about her thoughts, she didn't even flinch when I first did touch her. At this point, I was only turning myself on. The fact that she doesn't care if I touch her kind of....satisfies me.