Ch5: Home?

(Crayola by: Dwilly; fuckin badass to vibe to, I swear on my life! This is a fuckin amazing song and its just perfect! I love it, give it a listen!)

Lj POV

'She's scared.'

The way her body was frozen and how her breathing stopped, she was terrified. Like if she regrets everything. I got a bit pissed off cause thats not fair. She came from no where and has almost nothing!

What she loved was taken from her, her life is bad luck, she probably hasn't eaten in months, she has no one to look after her or go to- she's just on her own literally trying to survive.

And to top it all off, she gives everyone else a better life but herself. We don't know her or really talk to her, but we can already tell she's cool and probably funny.

Not to mention, when we gave her the money her thoughts were hilarious. She's adorable really and I can't believe she had nothing. Anyways, I went to her and gave her a smile as her eyes moved to me.

"We still got your back." I said and lent her my hand

She was tiny compared to me, but for me that's travel size.

But besides that, she hesitantly took my hand and then seemed to relax. She wasn't frozen or anything she looked calm.

'Does she already trust us??'

I took her towards the house and glared at offender. Shes hot, I'll admit, but offender is gonna end up killing her. I took her inside and saw Ej, Jane and sally in the living room.

They saw me and I knew chaos just awoke.

"Ooh! Food!" Ej beamed

"Yay! New friend!" Sally cheered

"Where'd you steal her from this time?" Jane hissed

I rolled my eyes at them, except sally she's the only semi-innocent one.

"She isn't food, I didn't steal her from somewhere and she can't be your friend sally-"

"I'm okay with being her friend." Y/N interrupted

"YAY!" Sally cheered louder

Jane got up and glared at me.

"If she isn't yours then why is she here?" Jane hissed

"Cause she's mine." Offender said

Jane snarled at offender and ej gasped.

"Ohhhh!" Ej said," I feel bad now."

Jane kicked ej's leg and he hissed.

"Ow!" He complained

She then came and took Y/N.

"No!" Jane growled darkly," not again you fucking disgusting-"

"But you can't interfere this time cause we made a deal~!" He cooed," and my deals are now unbreakable."

Janes eyes widened and she looked at Y/N.

"What did he offer you?" She asked

She gave her a small smile and hummed.

"If I lived with him, he would help out the people I care about to live better lives and leave New York." She said sweetly

'Oh you innocent angel, I will save you!' Jane thought

'Awe! Thats so nice!' Sally thought

Jane then turned to offender and glared.