Hectic day!

Ugh! It's time to come out of the dilemma.( It's been fifteen minutes)

Why would any one the richest men in the world come to a tiny, unrated coffee shop?...this is the only question in my mind since 8 months but didn't had the guts to ask but today got the guts to ask unfortunately didn't understand the answer....why am I so stupid?

I looked up at him and caught him staring at me like before intensely. His "hyacinth-blue eyes" are so beautiful .He quickly looked away a moment later and started checking on his phone.

I chuckled and looked down. After a few minutes I got his Mocha Latte in his favorite cup, placed it on the table. When he saw me placing his order , he quickly put his phone away.

"Would you like anything else along with your Mocha Latte?" I asked

"Yeah! I want your precious time."...He said

" Sorry Mr. Norman but I must give my precious time to my work."...I said in a sarcastic tone and smiled before turning around and I know he also chuckled because of my instant reply.

"Why do you always refuse me to give you your time? He asked in a frustrated tone.

"Sorry Mr. Norman but I'm getting paid to give my time to work and my job isn't to give my time to you." I said as nice as I could but I know my tone was more like a rude one.

I turned to walk back to the cashier when he called my name

"Hayat"

"Yes sir" I replied instantly

He looked like he wanted to say something but wasn't thinking whether to say it or not. I was shocked because he was a bold and straight forward person as far as I know.

"I'd like to make a date with you?" he asked in his calm voice

I stood there in shock.......

**********************************************************************************************

What do you think, what will be the answer?

Do you think she'll say yes?

Kindly vote if you want me to continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!