Chapter Two: Pinch Me, I Must Be High As A Kite

Start from the beginning

Luther looked at him in disbelief. "What? No. And put that out. Dad didn't allow smoking in here."

"Dad isn't here, Luther." You shrugged as you gulped down the rest of the alcohol on your glass. "He isn't here to scold us like little babies."

"Is that my skirt?" Allison interjected a question to Klaus, finally recognizing one of her clothes being worn by her adopted brother. "What? Oh, yeah, this." Klaus smiled. "I found it in your room. It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breathy on the bits."

"It doesn't matter. What's important is that there are things we still need to discuss, alright?"

"Like what?" Diego questioned.

"Like Dad. The way he died."

You turned to Diego who groaned and rolled his eyes at Luther. "Aaaand here we go."

As much as you love your family, you paid no more attention to the conversation. It was a stupid idea that someone tried to kill their father. It was clearly a heart attack. Just a natural cause of death. You knew Luther was just being paranoid or overthinking.

"Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to Dad." Luther told Klaus who just sat beside Vanya.

You turned to Klaus as you stretched your arm out and suddenly the bottle of liquor was in your grasp. 'Almost forgot how I love my powers.'

You heard Allison scoffed with Luther's request to Klaus while Klaus pointed himself in disbelief. "I can't just call Dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just... stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?'"

You snorted, causing your siblings to look at you while Klaus looked proud he made you snort. "Oh, I'm sorry." You slightly chuckled. "But he's got a point though. He can't just do that easily. He's high as fuck."

"Is she even allowed to be drinking and swearing?" Luther asked Allison who just shrugged at him.

"Maybe she's drunk." Klaus snickered.

You started drinking again and paid no attention to your siblings as they started talking again. Yeah, probably with this 15-year-old body of yours, you can get drunk easily. Or maybe it's probably it's been a while since you drank alcohol again.

Your attention was caught back to their conversation when you heard Diego saying that Luther was suspecting you and your other siblings of killing Reginald Hargreeves. It was such an accusation and how dare he thinks that one of them wants to kill their father who adopted them.

Sure, they all hated him but it never came to the point that they wanted to kill him.

Luther turned to you with his suspecting eyes. You managed to scoff but it was too loud that the rest stopped for a moment. "What is it?" Diego asked you.

"The big guy thinks I killed Dad." You told everyone causing them to turn to Luther. "Just because you saw me first here in this goddamn house doesn't mean I killed him. And even if I have the heart to kill him, I still wouldn't do it."

Vanya scoffed at Luther. "How could you even think of that?"

Luther sighed. "No, I don't think—"

"Yeah, you're right." You slammed your glass down, hopped down from the table you were sitting and faced him. "You don't think. You never do. You always jump into conclusions. Try using your brain next time, yeah?" And with that, you shoved him even if he didn't budged or moved.

You exited the room and softly heard your other siblings lecturing Luther. "Great job, Luther. Way to lead." You heard Diego hissed.

"That's not what I'm saying."