Hoodie decided it's time to get a little Serious,he took out a gun shaped CAD and pointed it towards the men  with barrier,as the men on right shooted the RPGs, hoodie used his CAD to deactivate barrier magic on left and chanted few words 'Time alter Accel',He vanished from the sight of people in front of him and went behind the five people on left,the RPGs went and hitted the men on left taking them out,from behind the enemies with rifles he chanted again 'Meteor' a golden light surrounded him and he flew towards the enemy knocking down remaining of the forces. He used meteor again and flew through the ceiling breaking it,he was welcomed by magic named 'gas bomb' explosion were occuring all around him,then only psions flew out of his body in all direction,the explosions stopped,he used 'Gram demolition' to destroy enemies magic,then he saw the leader of the group standing there waiting for him with phone shaped CAD in his hand.

Blades made of water started coming towards him from all direction,he used 'flash step' to dodge them all and he went towards the enemy,but the ground below him started cracking which made him loose his balance,he used 'Meteor' to jump back,he used flash step again and ran straight towards the enemy,the man in battle suit ran his fingers on  CAD, water blades formed out of mid air and went  towards hoodie,but to his enemy's surprise none of them touched him,all of them went in different directions, hoodie came face to face with enemy and his fist flew towards the enemy's face but stopped in mid air.

At that moment an old man's voice came across the transmitter.

"Exercise complete.Rescue teams please recover the advisory squad.Yuuya sama and Katsushige sama,it was a great battle.Yuuya sama ,milady is waiting for you,please report back to the mansion."
(The guy in image is Katsushige)

Katsushige: " 'Great' my ass,we were totally obliterated"

Katsushige: " 'Great' my ass,we were totally obliterated".He said as he pulled out his helmet irritated.

Yuuya: "That's not true,you guys made me used all the weapons in my arsenal."He said as he pulled down his hood.

Katsushige: "Even that arsenal was limited by the orders of head sama,if you wanted you could have destroyed the whole building with us."he said with a grin on his face.

Yuuya: "Well,I would be starting high school soon,so mother has ordered me to not get too much wild,it was a practice just for that".

Katsushige: "Wild...I don't even want to imagine how bad that would be."
He said jokingly with a smile on his face.

Yuuya: "Hey hey, Katsu nii you are talking as if I am some kind of monster."he said while narrowing his eyes.

At this Katsushige chuckled,and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Katsushige: "You shouldn't make head sama wait any longer,go ahead."