Amusements in Beach City! Ch. 15

Third Person POV
---------------------------------------------------------

'6:45'

The sun has just risen from the sleeping town; giving off a nostalgic vibe. A cold breeze fills on the edge of the cliff; right where the two of them standing. They endure the chill as they marvel at the outstanding sight this 120 feet of land has provided.

Even though Bakugo has seen this so many times, it never fails to allure him. This bird eye's view has the perfect blend of mother nature and the progress of humanity combined.

"Come on, this way." Bakugo walks and stops under a big tree just far enough from the edge of it. Uraraka follows.

They both dump their belongings beside the trunk, then Bakugo rummages through his bag again; revealing a small table and some comfy chair pillows.

He places them exactly where the shade of the tree is located. Meanwhile, Uraraka brings out some snacks.

"Want some?" She offers him some mochi and Indian-sitted on her assigned sit; bringing her bag next to her.

"Sure, this would be perfect while doing our homework." He munches a few while putting his school materials and also his snacks on the table.

"Why am I not surprised, again?" She lays all her textbooks and books; laughing at the thought of him becoming predictable.

"What about it? There's school tomorrow, and I haven't finished mine yet. That ShittyHair is dragging me behind sometimes, and I want someone who can keep up with me." He flips the pages of his book and starts answering from his notes.

"Dragging you meaning he keeps asking questions and prefers physical training most of the time, okay." She snorts as she encounters them both yesterday; yelling and whining at some pointless argument.

Bakugo just mumbles incoherently when he remembers; possibly cursing on his breath.

"I never imagine myself I could keep up with someone like you." She's still amazed on how much improvement she had being a student in UA. Plus, hanging out with someone as awesome as Bakugo.

"Why imagine when you're already living in it?" He erases his incorrect equation on his math notebook.

"I guess you're right about that." She rephrases her sentence she's writing on her essay. She smiles at his subtle acknowledgement.

As they're working on their assignments, they're both lost in their own thoughts. Either pondering hard for a solution of their subject's problem, or figuring out why they become frazzle everytime they glance at each other momentarily but not at the same time.

"Uhmm, can you help me with this one, Bakugo?" She shows her book to him. After she finishes her English essay homework, she moves on with her Math textbook. Some of the ink on the printed text is blurry and illegible, therefore can't comprehend the problem of the following algebraic equations.

"Sure, I'll lend you mine. Move your sit over here." He pats the spot beside him, then starts removing his unnecessary books and notes to make space for her.

Stay cool. She can't bother you. He calms himself internally.

"Uhm, okay..." She carries her chair pillow and place it where Bakugo gestured. It's a little cramp because the table is compact. She sits on her pillow, their shoulders, arms, knees and legs are touching each other. The boy bows down his head and hides his blush by looking at his notes instead. Uraraka, on the other hand, calms her agitated heartbeat.

She slides her materials in her new area and began listing the equations. Bakugo continues what he's doing earlier.

This girl is making me crazy! Go—