Epilogue

A white ball of light expanded and out stepped Null and the group of soldiers. Lucian and Kiyoshi looked at the ashen remains of the once great city of Ardoni, now trodden under the foot of the Nether army.
"We're too late," Null said, looking down at the body of a young Ardoni, his stripes darkened in his death, an arrow protruding his abdomen.
A creaking footstep echoed in the falling ash and Enity lookedbup from the body of a skeleton. A figure was walking towards them, sword in hand.
Null and Enity drew their weapons, gazing into the smoke at the figure.
Out of the smoke strod Herobrine, holding a big gash on his shoulder. Behind him limped a yellow Ardoni, with several gashes to his torso.
" bout time you got here, Null. I was expecting you weren't going show up," he growled.
The Nestoria moaned, barely conscious.
"We need to get Hubris to the Knights of Ardoni, they're our only hope left," he said, holding onto the Nestoris by the arm, keeping him from falling onto the ground.
Lucan and Kiyoshi looked at the destruction around them and saw more movements in the dust. Kiyoshi started to creep towards the movement, drawing his axes.
The figure pushed some debris off of himself...
... to reveal Achillean, bruises covering his face and gashes on his torso. He held his staff close to his body, trying to hold himself up.
Kiyoshi ran toward his before he hit the ground.
"Here's another one," he called, then said, "wait, my grandfather fought in the Great War with you, how are you still alive?"
Achillean simply murmured something about "Senn," "Deathsinger," "Prime Songs," before he blacked out.
Lucan ran over to Kiyoshi to help his carry his body.
Null waved his hand and conjured another portal out of thin air.
Null turned to the soldiers to address them.
"We will go to the knighrs of Ardoni to aid them. Only me, Enity and Herobrine know of their location, so the location can be kept a secret."
Lucan and Kiyoshi looked at each other and back at Null. Enity and Herobrine were herding the soldiers into then portal, away from the destruction of the city. Enity looked over to the pair and gestured towards the portal.
Lucan turned to Kiyoshi.
"I feel that we should believe them," Lucan said to Kiyoshi
"Why should we trust them?" Kiyoshi demanded.
"They rescued us. That will makes us trust them enough," he reasoned.
Kiyoshi looked away for a second and sighed.
"Fine," he said "but you better be right."
Kiyoshu turned heel and walked into the portal. Lucan followed suit and Entity walked in behind him to seal off the portal.
.
.
.
They walked out into bright sunlight and chirping birds. Lucan looked around and saw a paridise. Trees grew to a hundred feet tall, flowers bloomed for miles. Everywhere, there were different species, ranging from magmorites and ardoni to humans and felinea. Everyone was thriving and working.
A gruttle noise interrupted them and they saw a figure in a discoloured rob and blue eyes. He looked at them with the curiosity of a child and Kiyoshi and lucan looked back at him.
"Capyqin, meet Grim, an unknown species and a former thief of the unyielding legion," Null said.
Grim nodded and walked away, grunting to himself.
Another figure walked up to them and stopped.
Lucan turned to see a Sendaris male, about middle age, about 200 years old. He had a scar on his chest, still scabbed over, meaning it was created recently. He had a ragged breathe, and he hitched whenever he inhaled.
"Hello, welcome to the Knights of Ardoni base. My name is Thalleous Sendaris. Now what is this talk about the deathsinger returning?"