"All hail Korn, the new Demon King!!" The advisors said.

"Did Tharn's father leave a will?" Korn asked making the advisors look at each other.

"Yes.." One of them said hesitantly.

"Let me see it" Korn said. One of the advisors snapped his fingers and Tharn's father's will appeared. They handed it to Korn who looked over it and smiled.

"This will hasn't been updated since before Rosie was born." He said making Tharn's eyes widened before he took the will and read it. He was right, it hadn't been updated so that means..

"Tharn is the rightful King" Korn said.

"B-But he's a vampire demon he can't be King, no one will accept him." One of the advisors said.

"We will accept him, anyone who has a problem with that has to deal with all of us." Win said. Tharn couldn't believe it, he was going to be King after he had been told almost his entire life that he wouldn't. He had his cousins support and hopefully Type's too.

"We won't allow it, he's a vampire demon and not worthy of being King." One of the advisors said.

"Tharn is worthy of the title and if you have forgotten I'm a dragon demon which means I'm not one hundred percent demon either and no one here will take his place." Korn said.

"Enough, you five are dismissed from your roles as King's advisors affective immediately." Tharn said.

"You can't do that!!" They said.

"I just did, now get out of my sight." Tharn growled as two guards appeared. They had been listening by the door and decided to help their new King.

"Would you like us to escort them out of the castle, Your Majesty?" One of the guards said.

"Yes, thank you" he said before the guards bowed and lead the ex-advisors away. He turned to his cousins and smiled.

"Thank you guys for supporting me."

"Dude, you were born to be King and I for sure don't and never will want the job." Korn said.

"Will you take the job of one of my advisors instead?" Tharn asked making Korn looked shocked. "I would be honored if all of my cousins were my advisors as well as the heirs to the throne."

"You want our dumbasses to be your advisor?" Pick said shocked.

"Yes, I couldn't think of better demons to be my advisors." Tharn said. They all looked at each other before bowing.

"We can't speak for Kong and Dean but we would be honored to be your advisors." Win said.

"Thank you, now straighten up it's weird seeing you guys bow to me."

"Uhm excuse me Your Majesty?" A voice said from behind him. He turned to see this short but lean demon with brown hair and green eyes holding a clipboard in his hands.

"My name Lionel and I am the King's secretary and I have somethings to discuss with you about you upcoming coronation and your father's funeral." He said.

"The kingdom does not have time for a coronation so just go get the offical who crowned the late King cause I know he is still around, also have someone put my father on ice till we have time to do a proper funeral then send a letter to the vampire realm that if they don't stop their plans to take over my kingdom then there will be war, also tell them that whoever brings me Ericka Bloodworth will get an award." He said.

"Anything else Your Majesty?" He asked.

"Yes, get me everything we have on the Dark Ones." Tharn said making Lionel's eyes widen.