"Okay, she made a chat for all of us on Instagram," I said.

Everyone took out their phones. 

"it is strange that she knows us all," Jake said.

"That's what happens when you have stalkers," Jay said.

sskl.2253 has added you to a chat

sskl.2253: great now that everyone is here. you have by tmr after noon to finish this task. If not the deal is off.

p.jay2: okay bet.

k.lee02: ok

mai.kim: k

jake.s1m: kay

j.won04: bet

sskl.2253: great we are all on the same page. Here is your first video. video link

"Say hi Sunghoon...you are on camera so your little friends and that slut of a girlfriend can see you..."

My face dropped. Not because of the word slut. If I was slut say it to my face dumbass hoe. Anyways Sunghoon looks so bad. He had eye bags and bruises. He looks beaten up. Why did they do this. Why? I started tearing. Mai grabbed my hand and mouthed 'I'm here for you. We will get through this.' I nodded.

"...anyways the first- Kemi donot find me...Oh shut up she will even if she had the choice. Continuing on- Kemi donot- ZIP IT!... Carlos put tape on his mouth he's irritating me. Anyways your first task is to steal an item that is valuable to your parents by 7 pm tomorrow. Carlos here will meet you..."

Valuable? Like a necklace? I can't that isn't right. I can't steal from my parents without them knowing. This isn't gonna go well if this is the first task.

"....this is the easiest one so have at it...if do as told you get a gift of surprise...fun right?"

"That's it? Jungwon exclaimed.

"I know we need more context on where to meet!" Jay then said.

"Guys how do I go through with this?" I asked panicking. "I don't like stealing."

"Neither do we but we all want Sunghoon back right?" Mai asked.

Everyone nodded. "Then we have to follow through," she then said.

"Okay here goes nothing," Jake said.

Back to the present...

"Where is the spray cans Kemi?" Jungwon asked nervously.

I pulled the two bottles out of my bag and handed them over.

"Pull me when you see them come back okay?" Jungwon said.

I nodded and kept an eye out. 

I will explain what has happened these past few days ever since we started the game. The first day we stole our parents jewelry and were instructed to leave it under a sink in a boys public restroom near a restaurant in town. We did so and they have received it only to send a picture of Sunghoon beaten up. The next task was even more dangerous because it was Jay and Mai's doing. They were told to sneak alcohol out of a convenience store and drink it all. Let me remind you Jay is a bad kid, but he never smokes or drinks. Mai either. They just skipped school. They still went through with it. We all watched them do it since we had to recored and send it back as video evidence. Jay almost got caught as well when sneaking it out. Luckily Mai and him switch the bottles around and made it out. Then the third task was for Jake and Me. We were force to rob our part-time job. Our plan was to burst the power out and I will take the money with no one seeing it. Jay, Jungwon, and Mai helped as well. It then went smoothly. I don't know why we didn't have to send proof that we did it. They somehow knew already. Anyways we placed the money which was $150 under that same bathroom sink. Then we got notified it has got it. Later on Jake and Jungwon had to break into school after the school closes. Then again me and Jake had to miss work. Our manager was upset and threatened to fire us. Besides that Jake and Jungwon did and they had to send a photo. They did it and almost got caught once again. The other list of crimes we did was steal a ring from a jewelry store,  broke into a randoms house, and keyed our principles car. Today me and Jungwon had to spray paint a police mans car. We found a car that wasn't by CCTV cameras and we disabled the dash cam. 

"Hurry he's coming back," I said.

"Okay finished!" Jungwon said and we ran away. 

We ran all the way to my house. We went inside and headed up stairs where the others were waiting in my room. I opened my door and we both walked in.

"Did you finish?" Jay asked.

I nodded. 

"Good then we should be getting a text right," Jake then said. "Now,"

sskl.2253 sent a message.

sskl.2253: excellent work. Unfortunately no prize today, but update on tomorrows task. Tell Sunghoons parent's hes dead. That will be the ending of the game. If you can do it then right on. If not then oh wells.

j.park02: how do we say hes dead if he is coming back the next day after the task if we do it.

sskl.2253: idk figure it out. btw I need an audio recording no left out info. Also a video recording from when you first enter the house as well. Good luck.

"Damn how do we do this?" Jungwon said uneased.

"Who knows anymore. I'm tired," I said and I sat down on my bed.

"Kemi are you alright?" Mai said.

"No," I replied.

"No like your health is depleting it looks like," She then said.

"So?" I said monotone.

"This is serious. You can't be getting sick!" she said.

"Who cares I-" I just then stopped talking.

I only remember someone yelling Kemi.