Did I Lost Lost Him?

Read the last notes

********

"Anika, i don't know any cheesy lines nor i proposed any girls in my life. So i will be straight forward, I Love You so much. Will you marry me?"

Shivay was standing infront of Anika, who was staring him without any specific expression, with a Red Rose in his hand forwarding towards her. Both were standing in the middle of their college ground and they are surrounded by the whole college.

They are in final year MBA, but in different streams. This is their last day in the college, their farewell party. He definitely wouldn't want to regret on losing the last chance to propose her.

They were classmates from primary class to 12th. They are not friends, they didn't even talked to eachother properly. They only talked when there is something urgent. Shivay's heart and eyes were always behind her from 8th standard.

"I don't take any decision without my parents permission." Anika said looking into his eyes and left from there.

Shivay stood there looking at her retreating figure. He throw the Rose on the floor and left from there to his brothers with sad face.

**********

"You really think, he will come and talk to papa?" Gauri, Anika's younger sister asked walking towards to the library, with both Anika and their younger sister Bhavya.

"Yes Chutki. I know, he will come." Anika said with a 440 volt smile.

"Hmm, Lets wait and watch." Bhavya said in lower tone as they already entered the Library.

************

"Shivay, what will you do now?" Om asked looking at the sad face of Shivay. Shivay said nothing. He concentrated on the Samosa in his plate. They were sitting in the canteen.

"Bhaiya, say something." Rudy said shaking Shivay from his shoulder.

"Omru, don't talk while eating. Just shut up and eat." Shivay said still gazing on his food.

Omru rolled their eyes and concentrated on their food. He was the same man who talked about her all the time....eating, running, studying even in bathing time also, they could hear him talking about her from the door. He saying that don't talk while eating. Strange na....

************

"Anika, freshen up fast and come, we have to talk." Anika's father, Harsh said watching her entering the house at the evening, back from college. Their mother Kaveri was also there. Gauri and Bhavya were behind Anika. Three of them shared a look and ran to their respective rooms.

After half an hour, AniRiVya came down to the hall, after freshening up. They came to their Papa and mumma.

"Anika, your MBA course is completed and exams are also over. And you know...." Harsh stopped for a second and a curious anika was sitting there without even blinking her eyes, she just not want to skip a single word spoken by her father. RiVya were also very eager to know the thing.

"Today, a proposal came for you." Harsh said examining Anika's expression.

Anika's eyes showed happiness. Gauri and Bhavya were looking at her with side gaze from either side.

"When papa?" Bhavya asked excitedly.

"Just after you all left for the college." And Anika's smile vanished in the air. Rivya looked at her as their teasing smile were also flew away. Shivay proposed her in the lunch time.

"Oh...." Anika's voice slow down and it didn't got unnoticed by her mumma and papa.

"Mumma, i want to take some rest. Call me at diner time." Anika left to her room. Followed by RiVya.