SHOT 3•Good Bye Stranger And Welcome Austria

It's the 9th day of her Job. Anika recieved the call, directly from the Owner of the  O Wings Hospital. She was appointed for the HR Manager Post. 2 weeks Practice in India and then fly to Austria.

She was so excited to work. First she met the 2 men from the trio, who took her interview. She got to know that the hospital is run by the Oberoi, who is one of the top most business family.  She also got to know that the one with long hair name is Omkara Singh Oberoi and the one with dole-shole name is Rudra Singh Oberoi.  And the older one name is Shakti Singh Oberoi, and he is Om and Rudra's father.  As she thought, Om was a cool kinda person, and Rudra aka Rudy is a jolly and funny person. She made a very good bond with the duo. She got to know one more thing, the hospital is owned by the Oberoi Brothers.

It was a fine day. The man never returned ,whom she met in the park, and she had a mixture feeling of sadness and happiness.

Happiness is surely to get rid of the unknown person and sadness for.... She actually don't know.

She had an amble of files to check. It was already noon and she just dumbed her lunch to finish the files kept in front of her. She kept her head between her palms, clearly frustrated with the pending works.  Suddenly she heard a knock.

"Come in." She said and next second, she saw an employee walking inside her cabin with a tray.

"Ma'am Tea." He said and kept the tray on her table. Anika was kind of shocked.

"But I didn't order it." She said but he walked out without giving a glance at her. She rolled her eyes at him.  She looked at the tea for some seconds, before taking it and sipping. Ahe closed her eyes in pure bliss.

Chai is Love.

*Cling*

She heard a message dropped inside her inbox. She opened it, little hesitated , watching the unknown number.

Hii, Love! Hope you remember me... If not then let me remind you. We met at the park just 9 days before and i  gave you a rose😉.

She saw the message and a small smile broke into her lips, which she immediately wiped off when she realised what she doing.

Who are you Mr? And how you got my number?

She messaged back, sipping her Tea.

Well, I am a secret lover of you which is not a secret now. and I won't reveal my name until you love me back or you are free to find out about me. And about number, then its not a big deal for me to get your number🤭.

Look Mr, please  me for god sake. I am already frustrated with my boss so please don't eat my head now.

Ouch... Don't say this kind of  words for your boss. He'll be hurt you know😗.

You are getting too much concerned for him😒.

woohooo..... you just used an emoji? Loved it and... Are you jealous of you boss missy?😉

can you just shut up and leave me alone? I have works pending.

Okay okay... Calm down Lioness. First complete your Tea and then get back to your work. Bye love❤️.

Wait....how you know that  I am having a tea?

She typed and waited for the reply , looking around to find him, but alas...