SHOT 2• The Stranger And The Rose

Anika Anand and Ankita came to their house from the night party. They had a small party for getting thr job, only with 3-4 friends. It was already late and Ankita had an early fight to catch. Amulya was already asleep with her mamu Sahil. Trio smiled watching Sahil and Amulya sleeping, hugging eachother. Trio dispersed to their respective room and slept.

*******

"Dii, call us when you reach. Don't bother about the time." Anika said hugging her sister Ankita, at the airport.

"Mumma..." Amulya, Called her mother, with tears in her wyes. The sisters broke the hug and looked at Amulya who was in the arms of her father Anand, who is all ready to compete with his daughter in the crying competition. Sahil was not less, he is also a tough competitor to them.

"My baby...." Ankita moved to them and picked Amulya in her arms, lovingly kissing on her cheek. The wall of Amulya's emotions broke down, as her throw her arms around her mother's neck, burying her face in the crook of neck. Ankita glanced Anand, hugging her child.

Anand cupped her face and rubbed off the tears away, planting a small kiss on her forehead making Ankita Anika and sahil smile. He hugged his wife and daughter into his chest, caressing his baby's head. He tilted his head towards his sister - in -law and brother - in -law, who were smiling with moist eyes. He gestured them to come over.

Hugging his wife and daughter by his left hand, Anand used the other one to wipe Anika's tears and then Sahil's. He pulled Anika into the hug and she pulled Sahil too into it. Anand planted a kiss on the top of Anika's head and Sahil's as well and turned to the other side, to plant a kiss on his daughter's head too.

******

Anika Anand Sahil and Amulya waved their hands to Ankita, as she walked inside the airport to board the flight. They waited till the fight fly above their heads. The they walked to their car and drove to their house.

Amulya was more attatched with Anika  Sahil and Anand than Ankita. She always ignore Ankita over Anika and Sahil. From the day she born, Anika also felt the motherly feel, because of Amulya.

On the other hand, Anika was always a sister for Anand, from the day he met her. Anika ia also very carefree with him, just like she would have if she had a brother. Both fight for silly things and he fulfil all of her demands, so as Sahil. But from the day She Sahil and Ankita lost their parents, he had a different view on Anika and Sahil. His heart poured a fatherly love for them, and they felt it as well. They still fights over every silly things, but it made their bond more strong.

Ankita got a new job at Austria, her and Anika's dream place. Both did graduation from the same university for degree, at Delhi. And they moved to Mumbai after their parents died, along with Anand and Amulya. Anand have a family, but they are not in a good term. His younger brothers and he had a fight ove the property, as they claimed it as only their. From that day, Anand and Ankita moved to her house, with their daughter. They led a very happy family over their. Anika Sahil and Ankita's parents always loved Anand as their own son and so as Anand. Amulya was the happiest one among them as she got her maasi and mamu all to herself to play.

********

Anand Sahil and Anika reached their house. Amulya was fast asleep on her masi's lap. She held Amulya to her chest protectively. Getting out of the car, Anand took Amulya into his arm and gave the key to Anika to open the door of their house.

Getting in, Anand put Amulya into the sofa and Sahil also laid beside her lazily. Till then Anika bought water for them.

"Jiju, i have an interview at O Wings hospital for HR Manager post. I have to reach there by 12 pm. I just got the mail now." Anika said as she dropped herself on the other couch.