The humble beggings of a famous kid pt. 2

"YEAH, YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?!" The angry boy screeched, he was pissed off seeing that his rival, the person he hated the most was here of all places, but... deep down in his heart he was happy to know the friend he had lost all those years ago... the friend had thought he would never see again, appeared back in his life, he showed a gentle smirk but tried to let nobody see by dissfiguring his face back into his normal, angry boi vibes face, something Izuku was familiar with.

"Now listen here, Midoriya here is going to be with us for a few weeks and will be preforming some of his songs at the end of next month, so I dont want any funny buisness, alright?" Aizawa continued, his voice was small and tired, almost everyone was quiet just so they could hear Aizawa.

Midoriya felt in and out of place at the same time, he was dressed formally but maybe he dressed TOO formally? He wore quite an expensive suit, he had on an expensive leather, leopard print suit pants paired with a dark brown leather belt with an All Might buckle, he wore black loafers with red accents, his dress shirt he wore was a pearly white with a singular green stripe down the arms, he wore a black, green and white tie that was tied beautifuly and laid neatly over the buttons of his shirt, he had a little pin that held his tie in place, he wore no suit jacket over the rolled up sleeves of his dress shirt, he wore an expensive watch on his wrist, it was silver with yellow blue and red on it, the band he wore was made of a fine leather with the words "I am here!" Embroidered onto it, he had a pair of circle frame sunglasses on the top of his bangs, as Aizawa muttered on about rules and regulations he looked down at himself, these clothes... would show what he wanted everyone to think about him, formal but not too formal, the back of his hair was pulled into a short pony tail.

He dragged a larger suitcase beside him it looked more casual and in a way kinda beat up and old, his mom bought it for him when he was younger, he loved it, Izuku couldnt wait to surprise his mom, and see her face again, he wanted to give her all the hugs and kisses he could muster up to her, on the 3 last years he had lived in the US and travled all around the world, he really missed his mom.

he kept rambling about things in his head when someone said something that sounded like his last name before he snapped put of his little trance before saying a little,
"Pardon me? Could you please repeat that?" He asked, A girl with pink skin said
"So why was Bakugo screaming at you all angrily and grumpy-like?"

She asked, another boy with crazy red hair agreed
"Yeah I was wondering that to, why was Bakubro so angry at you" and some of the other students nodded and made a "Hmmmm" noise, they were all wondering

"Well Kaachan and I have some 'history' together, dont we Kaachan?" He answered and smiled and scowled at bakugo which all the students caught and all turned around to look and stare at Bakugo before the bell rang

"That's the bell, do your homework, dont do anything bad... Also, Could one of you show Midoriya around the dorms?" Aizawa groaned, it was a miracle that he wasnt asleep, all of the students walked out of the class and Midoriya followed

"Listen ner-" Bakugo started, he grabbed Midoriya, he was pissed off and also confused

"Not my name, Kaachan, stop bullying people." Deku simply replied and ran off to the rest of the class, he caught up and walked beside Kirishima, most of the girls got a bit jealous but the let him do his thing, they didnt want to come off too strong.

As they entered the dorm it was a bit loud, most of them went to the common room, and Midoriya followed with Kirishima, he started to get to know everyone better, He nicknamed Momo "Best Mom" and now she calls him "Son" now (you cant convince me that wouldnt happen)

They started deciding who would show Midoriya around the dorms and who else to show him around but 🔥Shoto Todoroki ❄️ and 💥Katsuki Bakugo💥... (yes I had to put those emoji there)

Good morning good afternoon, evening or night reader! Author-kun here, if you're here I just want to thank every and any of you for getting here, I'm trying to have a consistant upload scheduale but busy is my middle name and the Universe is a bitch and Y'know... so I might write again on saturday, If I can I might do a mini chapter on friday, so maybe be prepared for that

All in all 838 words.