𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 2/5

𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 2/5

JOY
( you can imagine yourself or whoever you want to )

a/n: inspired by will's pov series called 'emotion school'. i thought it was such an adorable plot and i just had to make an imagine with this. it follows the pov series he created, so go check it out!

'...' means it's a new day!

don't forget to vote and comment!!

summary:

in a school where kids are represented by emotions, joy wants to become friends with her neighbour, depression.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣+

"okay class, take out your notes," the maths teacher spoke, as students began to settle into their seats.

depression chucked his bag on the floor beside his feet, joy flinching slightly at the loud noise, but shrugging it off and retrieving her notes from her bag.

"are we having a happy day?", joy grinned, turning to depression.

depression didn't look up at her as he toyed with the pen in his hand, his brown orbs glued to the object.

"nope," he huffed.

"wanna talk about it?!", joy exclaimed in a happy tone.

"stop," depression spoke up, his voice completely blank.

...

"psst, hey," joy whispered, nudging the boy beside her slightly.

"stop," he deadpanned, his chin rested in his hand, a dull look etched on his face.

joy gave a slightly confused look, eyeing the boy once more.

"heyyyy," she continued in a whisper, attempting to get his attention.

"leave me alone," he sighed, still refusing to look at the happy girl.

"PSSSSSSS!", she exclaimed in a whisper.

depression rolled his eyes, a huff releasing from his lips before turning to look at the girl.

"what?", he huffed.

joy reached into her pockets, retrieving a small piece of paper that was folded in half. she held it in front of depression, him eyeing it slightly confused.

"take this," she smiled, holding her small hand out.

depression quickly took the piece of paper from the girl, trying to avoid any physical contact with her.

"a note," he scoffed.

he unfolded the piece of paper, his eyes scanning the four words written on the paper.

he looked up at the girl, a brow raised judgementally.

"you look cute today," he remarked, holding the note up, a slightly frustrated look on his face.

"are you happy yet?", the girl asked, the smile still on her face.

depression rolled his eyes, placing the piece of paper on the desk, ignoring the girls question as he continued to write notes.

after thirty minutes, the school bell rang, depression quickly picking up his things and throwing them into his backpack and placing it over his shoulder. he quickly shoved the note into his pocket, not caring if it got scrunched up.

he stood up, ready to leave when joy's soft voice interrupted him.

"what are you doing tonight?", she asked gently.

"i'm busy," depression snapped back, rolling his eyes.

"wanna' hang?", joy grinned, her hands gripped onto her backpack straps.

depression gave her an incredulous look, letting out a scoff as he shook his head.

"no," he replied dryly, before pushing past her and leaving the classroom.

joy tried her hardest to not let depression's lack of interest upset her, but she found it to be the topic of her thoughts the whole evening.

that evening, joy ate dinner with her parents before making her way up to her room. she changed into her yellow pyjama shorts and tank top set, taking a seat at her bay windows to catch up on her reading.

she found herself instinctively looking over at depressions windows. closed. his curtains and windows appeared to be shut as normal. she couldn't help but be confused and have sympathy for the boy. she had no idea why he was so down and disinterested all the time, she felt bad for him, because she believed that everyone deserved to feel joy and happiness at some point.

but she made it her mission to get the boy to open up, and she wasn't going to stop now.

☺︎︎☻︎☹︎ 𝗞𝗬𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 ☹︎☻︎☺︎︎
hey everyone! i hope you
enjoyed this chapter! i'm hoping
to have the rest of this series
written and updated very soon!

this will most likely be the
last chapter of this series posted
for tonight as it is very late!

i'm loving this idea so much
and the plot is so cute! i
highly recommend watching the
series from will's tiktok,
@the_universal_papa it's so
good, one of the best pov
series i've watched!

please vote and comment
because it means the world
to me and motivates me to
continue to write and
update regularly especially
during these tough times.

THIS IS UNEDITED!!

ily all, stay safe!! <3