You ignore Him

Deku: You were dared by Denki to ignore Deku for the day which you thought would be easy but it wasn't. So you got ready for the school day and you grabbed your phone then walked out of your dorm then you started walking to school but you heard Deku say"Hey Doll wait up!" You just kept walking ignoring him even though it was hard. Y/N got to class then she sat down so when Deku came in you looked away ignoring him even though you hated it. You ignored him until Lunch that's when He came up to you and grabbed ahold of you saying"What did I do wrong? you've been ignoring me all day" You looked at him and said"Im sorry My love it was a dare from Denki you did nothing wrong" Deku sighed in relief then you guys sat down and talked until it was class time again. Deku then ignored Denki which confused Denki alot since Deku doesn't normally ignore anyone. You gave Deku all of your attention after that because You felt bad for ignoring him.

Bakugou:
The Bakusquad dared you to ignore Bakugou which You agreed because you don't turn down Dares so You got ready for school then you walk to school with Mina and You Heard Bakugou say"Hey Nerd wait up" You kept walking with Mina feeling bad but it was a dare so You just kept walking. You got to school and wait into class with Mina and sat down going on your phone for a bit then once everyone showed up you paid attention to class knowing Bakugou was staring at you. you kept paying attention to school feeling bad for ignoring Bakugou. Once class was over you got up grabbing your bag and walk with Mina you guys walked to lunch then Bakugou pulled you aside saying"Damn nerd why are you ignoring me." You look at him saying"Bakusquad dared me to ignore you" Bakugou then walked away and walked right to the Bakusquad and you saw them all running and screaming because Bakugou was chasing them ready to blow them up. After school that day you stayed with Bakugou because you ignored him all day also he wouldn't let you leave.

Todoroki:Bakugou dared you to ignore Todoroki because he wanted to see how Todoroki would react to getting ignored by his Lover. So You got ready for school then you walked to school ready to ignore Todoroki so You sat in your seat and Todoroki came in and said"Hello." you didn't answer which confused him but he just sat down letting it go then during training you trained against Mina instead of Him which confused both him and Mina. When it came to lunch you sat outside instead of with him so he got up and went to find you then he walked over to you and made it so you couldn't walk away and he said"why are you ignoring me Y/N." You looked away then said"it was a dare from Bakugou" He nodded then picked you up and walked to where Deku sat and put you at that table then he walked away and You heard Bakugou scream"What the hell icyhot!". you looked over curious to see Bakugou frozen so you giggle then you feel Todoroki pick you up and walk away then went to the dorms to cuddle. So the rest of the day you cuddled Todoroki as a sorry for ignoring him then once Bakugou was set free he chased Todoroki trying to kill him.

Kirishima: You were a little upset with Kirishima he had ignored you to hangout with Denki and Bakugou. So you decided to ignore him like he ignored you. So you were already in class waiting for class to start so once Kirishima came in with Denki you looked away from them. Once class started you took notes then you talked to Mina about what had happened and she nodded then once it was lunch time You sat away from them. Mina was talking to Bakugou when Kirishima walked over saying"why is Y/N ignoring me?" Mina looked at him with a you're really asking that question kind of face so Bakugou looked at Mina and said"Yeah they've been ignoring Denki and I too" Mina rolled her eyes and said"Kirishima ignored Y/N to go hangout with you guys so their upset right now" Kirishima nodded then ran off the find Y/N to say sorry. Once he found you he hugged you from behind and said"Pebble i'm so sorry I didn't mean to ignore you I just wanted to hangout with my bros" You nodded and said"It's not that you wanted to hangout with your friends its the fact that you ignored me you could have told me" Kirishima says"Yeah I know,I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise." You smile and kiss his cheek then walk with over to everyone.

Denki: Denki was a flirt you knew that and you fell in love with him because he hit on you but You got upset sometimes when someone would flirt with him and he was oblivious to the fact. So when You walked to school you saw a girl flirting with Denki and You rolled your eyes walking to Deku instead of Denki. Deku noticed something was up so He said"Whats Wrong Y/N" You sigh and Say"Denki keeps getting Flirted with and He doesn't even notice" Deku nodded and says"Well he knows how you feel now" You look Confused then Turn around To See Denki and You blush and turn around then Denki hugs you from behind And says"I only love you Y/N" You blush more and say"I-I love you too Denki"

Aizawa: The kids Dared you to ignore Aizawa so you agreed. You walk into class and Walk to Your desk in the back  of the class. You didn't say anything to Aizawa during class either which confuses him more but he let it be. When It was time for the kids to Train you sat away from Aizawa so He picked you up and brought you to a different part and said"Why are you ignoring me?" You say"The kids dared me too"You get down and Walk back to the kids and Aizawa followed then he made the kids train a bit harder

Endeavor:He had pissed you off so You were ignoring him. You were talking To Todoroki and He said"You've been Ignoring my father how come?" You look at him and say"He pissed me off" Todoroki nodded then You guys kept talking.When it got late you normally slept with Endeavor but you decided to sleep in the room that you made for yourself. You heard a knock at the door and you said"Come in!" You hear the door open and you turn around to See endeavor so you sit on your bed and He says"Why are you ignoring me?" You roll your eyes and say"Because you made me mad" You feel him grab your hand and Pull you with him to his room.

Dabi:You recently got into a fight with Dabi so You were ignoring him. The fight was over something really stupid but you guys still ignored each other which wasn't needed. So You and Toga were talking to each other then Dabi was walking over so Toga walked away causing you to turn around to see Dabi. Dabi says"Ok We need to get over this fight" You nod then He kisses you so You kiss back.