Makeup/Getting back together

Deku:You were in your dorm and You were a mess. You love Deku so much and It hurt you. So once class started you were sitting at your desk thinking to yourself when Deku came over and you look at him. Deku said"Y/N can I please make it up to you..I love you so much I need you" You sigh and say"I love you too Deku but please Promise me you won't forget Our dates again" He nodded and said"I promise Y/N I promise" You smile gently and kiss his cheek.

Bakugou:You tried to Act like you were ok but on the inside you were hurting. You loved Bakugou so Much and He didn't really hangout with you. So Today Y/N was outside When it was lunch and They heard Walking so You looked over and Saw Bakugou Looking at you and You rolled your eyes. You hear Bakugou say"Y/N please give me another chance I know I messed I promise I'll be better." You look at the sky and say"You get one more chance Bakugou and if you mess Up I'll never talk to you again" He nodded and Kissed your cheek

Todoroki:You were with Mina in her Dorm crying Because You and Todoroki broke up. You hear a knock So Mina gets up opening the door. You hear her say"She doesn't wanna talk to you Todoroki." You wipe your eyes and Stand up then you walk over and say"Mina Its Alright" So Mina nods and walks away. You look at Todoroki and Say"What do you want?.." He looked down at her saying"Yes..Im sorry..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..I shouldn't have been rude.." You sigh and Rub his cheek then you say"Its fine Todoroki I forgive you" He pulls you to him close and you blush not expecting that. He says"Will you give me another chance?.." You nod and say"Yes..You get another chance"

Kirishima:You were in class Thinking about Kirishima and You could feel him looking at you so You sigh. Class ends and Your get all your stuff and Your walking down then hall when Kirishima pulled you aside causing you to look at him and You say"Yes Kirishima?.." He sadly looks at you and Says"Please give me another chance...I love you..Im sorry I've been Ignoring you...I need you please.." You look down then kiss his cheek saying"Fine I'll give you another chance I should have talked to You before breaking up with you..."So You And Kirishima walked talking to the dorms talking about it.

Denki:You were walking to Class when Denki Pulled you to him saying"Please Y/N im sorry I'll stop flirting with Other girls just please date me again I need you...You make me happy..You make me feel loved.." You kiss him quickly then say"Yes You can have another chance" So You guys went to class.

Aizawa:You hadn't shown up to any of the classes for a couple weeks so Deku,Todoroki,Kirishima,And Bakugou came to check on you so You tiredly And weakly open the door and See them and say"Yes..?" Deku says"W-Well you weren't showing up for the classes so we came to check on you.." You smile weakly and Say"You guys are the best But Im really Ok.." Deku hugs you and you smile then hug back when Aizawa walked over and said"Y/N please give me another chance..I fucked up please just forgive me.." You sigh and look at him saying"You left me in the rain Aizawa!" He looked down and the kids left not wanting to Get involved. He grabbed your hands saying"Please I love you.." You look away"F-Fine but one chance if You mess up Again We'll never talk again.." He nods and pulls you close and you hug him.

Endeavor:Todoroki saw you cry and was shocked He didn't think you cared for his Dad that much so He Walked to his dad and said"I'll help you get her back.." Endeavor looked at him and Said"Ok." So Todoroki and Endeavor went to The store and got all your favorite things then Endeavor went to your office and knocked on the door so You said"C-Come in" So he did and You looked at him saying"W-What do you need Endeavor?.." He grabbed your hand pulling you up then Put all your favorite things on your desk then he kissed kinda rough causing you to blush but you kiss back.

Dabi:He had Knocked at your door multiple times but you ignored him until you had to leave to eat then He held onto your waist until you talked to him. So you turned and said"What Do you Want Dabi. We're through do you not under-" Beford you could finish Dabi Said"I know..But I want you back. I'll stop being a dick to you..Just please give me another chance" You roll your eyes saying"Fine Just let me go" He said"Nope" and he picked you up walking to his bedroom.