𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖕𝖚𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝕾𝖓𝖆𝖐𝖊

Depuis le début

He put the three cup on the small tray, before he put in front of the confused Jinchūriki. "Did you really think ... that I'm going to drink any beverage that's from you?." Naruto scoffed.

"You'd probably put a poison on it for all I know."

"If I did put some poison on it, aren't I poisoning my own student too? and ... you saw me drinking the same tea." Orochimaru retorted.

Naruto looked hesitant before declining yet again, "I still won't drink that."

Orochimaru sigh, he won't force Naruto to accept if he really don't want to. He watched how Naruto squirm on the couch, clearly not comfortable.

"How about you take some painkillers?." The Sannin suggested. Sasuke mentally agreed on his Sensei's suggestion. Orochimaru then walked towards the drawers, he crouched and analyze the small glass jars. Finding one specific jar, he hum when he take on out.

The said glass jar contains many white pills, Orochimaru went for a napkin and took on pills inside the jar, he handed Naruto the napkin and put the jar back.

Naruto faced Sasuke, as if he was asking his former teammate if it was safe to take the painkiller. Sasuke nodded at him, The Jinchūriki shrugged and put the small pill on his mouth and chugged his tea.

"Okay ... I don't feel anything weird in my body. That's good. I'm still alive ..." Naruto thought still feeling a bit wary.

Orochimaru was silently smirking when he watch how Naruto drank the tea and pill, and obviously it doesn't went unnoticed by Sasuke - who gave his Sensei a stinky eye.

"Good?." Orochimaru asked.

Sasuke rolled his eyes on his antics, suddenly Naruto felt furious and growled. Naruto push the cups of the table, shattering them into pieces, "What do you want from me?!." Naruto growled.

The Kyuūbi was practically showing, Naruto's three whiskers were darkening, canines was starting to show, Sasuke obviously felt alerted at Naruto's sudden change of moods.

"Naruto calm down - " Naruto made the youngest Uchiha just by glaring at him, he was clearly not talking to him so why is he intruding?.

"I want the Nine Tails." Orochimaru simply said, as if his request was just nothing big. Naruto scoff loudly and while he look at Orochimaru with a scorned face. "I thought you were smarter than Ero-sennin and Baa-chan." Naruto muttered.

"And you thought ... you're going to have Kurama from me? I'll never let you have him!."

"You sure about that?." Orochimaru amusingly muttered.

The Snake Sannin snapped his fingers, Naruto immediately went to his fighting stance, waiting for any attacks from Orochimaru. But he got none ... not until he heard Sasuke groaned in pain.

"Orochimaru you bastard! You told me it won't sting! This shit hurts!." Sasuke thought while gripped on the mark on his neck.

Naruto was immediately on Sasuke's side, "How could you do this to your own student?!." He exclaimed.

"It's your fault why he's in pain, Naruto."

"You give me the Bijuū, I would leave you and Sasuke alone. I will even let Sasuke go back in Konoha, isn't that what you want? For Sasuke to finally go back to Konoha?."

"If I make many shadow clones there's a chance that one of them would make it to Konoha, and they would tell them what's happening -" Orochimaru kneed Naruto on the stomach, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Don't even think of escaping Naruto-kun ... you could never outsmart me ... not when you're here in Oto, not when you're here in my hideout. You could also not defeat me! This chains will refrain you to use your and the Kyuūbi's chakra." That crushes Naruto's hope.

"But if I give him Kurama, I would die ..."

As if Orochimaru was a mind-reader, he stands up and shake the dirt off his clothes.

"Do not worry Naruto-kun, you will not die when I retract the Kyuūbi from you ... I know a way."

The tension between them was soon ended when Kabuto show up, the silverheaded nin immediately apologize for interrupting.

Orochimaru then again snap his skinned slender fingers, finally ending Sasuke's sufferings. "I'm not that heartless Naruto-kun ... you could give me your answer a week from now. But for now, please do try to enjoy your stay." Orochimaru announced.

"Sasuke-kun lead Naruto-kun back to his cell or to your room - whatever."

Sasuke grunted and dragged Naruto away, he's so going to punch Orochimaru later not only he thought he was going to die because of the pain, the damn snake bastard also hurt Naruto.

Kabuto watch how Sasuke gently drag Naruto away, the poor Jinchūriki was puzzled, he was probably overwhelmed.

"The painkillers I made have some side effects." Orochimaru amusingly said and admiring the small pills on his hand, "Of course it would have some side effects Orochimaru-sama. We are not done with it yet." Kabuto reminded him.

Orochimaru looked confused and rub his chin, "So, this is not safe to use?." Orochimaru muttered.

"Let's just hope nothing happens to him."