"Yeah, did you?"

"Yes" he said. They stared at each other both staring into the others souls before Tharn cleared his throat and spoke.

"Since you shared something personal with me it's only fair I share something about me that's personal."

"You don't have too" he said not wanting Tharn to feel pressured to tell him something personal.

"It's okay I want too, I want you to get to know me." Tharn said.

"Okay"

"Before my Papa died he and I would go out to the forest a few miles from here when Rose was busy with her tutors and dad was busy with meetings. We would take Papa's old car and go out the back entrance and drive almost to the edge of the border of the demon land and get out and climb up the shortest mountain. We would look out over the land and talk about anything and everything. I had no idea that that would be the last time we would do that, Papa passed away from a heart attack a few months later."

"I'm so sorry Tharn" he said before reaching up without hesitation and wiping tears from Tharn's face.

"It's okay...I just wished I had the time to say goodbye." He said. That did it for Type, he had to do what he had been wanting to do since he woke up and saw Tharn's peaceful face.

"Don't move okay?" He said making Tharn give him a confused face. Type slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips to Tharn's for a few seconds before pulling back. Tharn stared at him in shock making Type blush and quickly sit up to get out bed. Tharn moved quickly and gave Type a quick kiss making Type's eyes widen and his blush deepen

"Was that your first kiss?" Tharn said smiling.

"No" he lied before getting out of bed in his boxer briefs.

"You do know I can tell when you are lying right?" He said.

"Shut up and get out!!" He said making Tharn chuckle.

"You are so cute Sweetness."

"Don't call me that and could you go get my clothes from- holy shit my car, it's been on this entire time." He said panicking.

"Don't worry, it has been turned off and the contents were taken out and your car taken back to your parents since you won't need it anymore." He said before snapping his fingers and his two suitcases and his bag with his laptop and phone appeared.

"Did you use your demon magic to do it?" He asked making Tharn nod.

"Thank you, now get out!!" He said before heading into his bathroom and shutting the door. His bathroom was fancy yet simple with a sink, toilet and huge walk-in shower. He turned on the shower then took off his briefs before waiting for it to warm up a bit. Once he did he took a quick shower since his stomach was telling him to feed it. Once out he dried off with a towel on the towel rack before he wrapped it around his waist in case Tharn was out there.

There is a difference between giving someone their first kiss and giving them their virginity. He wasn't nearly ready for that yet. He stepped out of his bathroom to see Tharn had left, he grabbed his suitcase and set it on his bed before opening it and looking through his options. He ended up with black boxer briefs, a white t-shirt with a blue jean jacket and black jeans. He put that on before grabbing his hair brush and heading into his bathroom to brush it out.

Once done with that he left his room and head to find Tharn's room. He first tried the room next to his, he opened the door and squealed like a little girl before quickly throwing a hand over his eyes at a naked freshly showered Tharn, thankful he only saw his back side and had to admit that he had a nice ass.

"Sorry" he said as Tharn looked up from drying his hair before Type quickly shut the door and quickly fled the apartment. He took a breath when he got to the hallway just outside the kitchen. After getting himself together he went into the kitchen to see Kong, Pick and...Team and Win in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking. The talking stopped on Win and Team's part when they saw him.

"Good morning" they said. Type just nodded before he made his way to the fridge to make him and Tharn breakfast.

"How did you sleep?" Kong asked.

"Fine and you?"

"Very well" Kong said.

"That's good" he said as he set everything he needed to make an omelet on the counter.

"Does Tharn like omelets?" Type asked.

"I do" Tharn said from the doorway of the kitchen where he just came from. Type blushed and looked away from him making Tharn chuckle.

"What happened that's got Type blushing like a tomato?" Pick asked.

"He opened my door and accidentally saw my naked ass." Tharn said. Type turned and threw an egg at him which he easily caught without cracking it.

"If you told me where your room is none of that would have happened." Type snapped at him.

"Exactly" Tharn said.

"Asshole, make your own damn breakfast then." He said before he tried to storm pass him but Tharn gently took his wrist to stop him.

"I'm sorry, I was just teasing you let's make breakfast then play some pool." He said. Type took a deep breath before nodding and turning back around.

"Holy shit, I have never seen someone calm him down that fast." Team said. Type ignored him as Tharn helped him make breakfast.

"You really going to ignore him like that?" Win growled. "He didn't do anything wrong, he fell in love and married his soulmate, you should be happy instead of a totally dick."

Before Type could respond Tharn used his super speed to get around the kitchen island to get to Win, he gripped him by the neck and moved so quickly that it was hard to keep up with his movements as he slammed Win up against the wall closest to the basement.

"You are so lucky you are family or I would fucking tear your heart out for talking to my mate like that." Tharn growled.

"Let him go Tharn!!" Team said worriedly. Tharn just growled and tightened his hold on Win's neck.

"You are making it worse Team so shut up!!" Type said before slowly approaching Tharn.

"Tharn, let go of Win's neck, he can't breathe." He said gently touching the hand that held Win's neck. Tharn growled an animalistic growl before he slowly released his hold.

"Talk to him like that again and my mate won't be able to stop me from ripping your throat out." He said before taking a deep breath. He then turned and faced Type who slowly ran his hand up and down his arm to calm him.

"Let's finish making breakfast" he said as Team went over to check on Win. Type nodded before they went back to where they left their food and finished cooking it before taking their food downstairs to their apartment.

"Are you okay now?" Type asked once they finished their breakfast.

"Yes, just a little on edge" he said. "Excuse me for a moment" he said before getting up and leaving the apartment. Type took a deep breath and let it out, Tharn was both a badass and a little scary more badass then scary. He was glad that he was able to stop Tharn from seriously hurting Win, he didn't do it for Team or Win but for Tharn, he knew that killing Win would upset him. He may not say it out loud but he could tell he loved his family a lot.

Tharn came back in and look noticeably calmer which made him want to know what calmed him down. He knew Tharn was hiding something from him and it must have something to do with the freezer he wasn't supposed to look in.