Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast

Začít od začátku

"Let's see if you can still fight, All Might! I've nullified your Quirk for a moment and won't be able to use it! Which means you have to fight me with your physical strength!" All For One said and buries All Might to the ground.

"Let's take this hero out, boss!" Raven exclaimed.

"I want to behead him, to be honest." Gulliver said as he and the other Phantom Beasts surround All Might.

"No way... the heroes were taken down?!" A police officer asked on a reporter.

"Hey! Where are those swordsmen?! Hey!" Another police officer yelled and now gets dragged by Sanemi.

"Now you're calling us for what? To help your almighty heroes out there? I thought they won't be defeated, like you said, huh?!" Sanemi mockingly asked.

"Please forgive me! We never thought of this situation to happen! Please, assist All Might who is the remaining hero out there now facing several armed fighters and a huge villain as big as him!" The police officer cried.

"Sanemi, let's go?" Shinobu asked but she saw him disappeared and already rushing into the scene. The police officer he dragged got punched in the face and has two black eyes on him.

"He still beat the crap out of him before leaving. Flamboyant." Uzui sighed.

"All Might!" Giyu yelled while carrying Midnight whose body is nearly naked due to the Nomus stripping her.

"Sub-Zero, run away! I'll take them from here!" All Might yelled.

"Huh? There's someone out there again?!" Gulliver yelled and six flame pillars appeared around them and Kyojuro's body formed in mid-air.

"You... What have you've done with my girlfriend?!" Kyojuro angrily asked and the flames around them grew and the place gets brighten up by it.

'It's my chance!' All Might thought and flashed once again into All For One but Raiden blocks All Might with the help of the diamonds from his arm.

"Not so fast, number one!" Raiden yelled and does a roundhouse kick to All Might who is about to block it but the attack was teleported and it hits his wound on the stomach, making him spit blood.

"What...?!" All Might grunted and spewed blood.

'A spatial Quirk by this guy? So this must be the one Hagari mentioned from before. Way stronger than Muzan. But, where is he now?' Giyu thought.

"All Might! Reinforced Burst!" Kyojuro fired huge spiral flames around and sends the villains back. He rushed into All Might and takes him away from Raiden who got blinded by the flames.

"Giyu, cover me!" Kyojuro yelled.

"Yeah!" Giyu replied and he created a huge ice wall around Kyojuro. The ground shook and this made the Phantom Beasts recognize the actions behind the walls.

"They're escaping through underground!" Akaashi yelled.

"Not on my watch!" Gulliver said. He uses his weapon to break the ice walls but it was too hard for him. He receives all of a sudden a surprise punch from All Might who successfully breaks the wall.

"You're still too weak for that, villain!" All Might yelled.

"Gulliver!" Akaashi yelled. He was about to rush to assist him but he blocked someone who is known to be Sanemi and Iguro who clashed their swords into his halberd.

"Face us, you fucking bastard!!" Sanemi roared and pushed their blades on Akaashi and sends him away. The other Hashiras appeared and surrounds All Might.