I found myself sandwiched between him and wall..next moment his right hand rose up to my back to my neck and stopped at my hair..he unfastened the mask making it fall..

Thou he couldn't see my face..

I did the same by unfastening his mask..his breathe fanned on my face and next moment everything stops the time and the world stops as his lips descended on mine...

My mind screamed telling me to push him away..but all I did to pulled him close my hand cupped his nape as I kissed him back.. the alcohol in my system worked as cherry on the top thou I wasn't drunk..

His fingers traced the skin of my neck making me moan in between the kiss..I fist his hair and clutched his shirt from other hand as deepened the kiss and our tongue fought..

In the need of oxygen we both broke the kiss breathing heavily..his forhead joined with mine and our breathes mingled..

"It was my first kiss" he said in between his heavy breaths..

"Mine too" I said breathing heavily..

Shit I just gave my first kiss to a stranger..

"Isn't it adventurous I mean we both didn't know each other not even know each others name and here we kissed" he said and I giggled..

"Agar abhi light on hoti toh hum ek dusre ko judge karlete.. iski aankhein kaise hai face kaisa hai complexion kaisa hai" he said the matter of fact..

(If there is a light then till now we would have judged each other by the basis of our eyes, our face and the complexion)

"Actually it's human nature it took us just a min to passed our judgement" I said and hummed in understanding..

"Ok girl its pleasure meeting you but now I have to go my brother must be looking for me" he said and felt him close to me again..

"We hope we'll meet soon" he whispered placing a kiss on my ear making my breathe hitched..

"How will I recognise you I didn't even know your name" I whispered..now I was desperate to know his name..

He chuckled "let's keep our name secret Baby Girl if our destiny wants then we'll meet" and he left placing other kiss on my cheek..

I stood there placing my hand on my heart as it was beating erratically..

Flashback end..

"Back to earth babygirl" he whispered in my ear bringing me back to the reality I was actually zoned out thinking about that night...

I tried to pushed him but he pulled me close caging me in his arms.."you want to know my name you want to see my face huh so here I am The Manik Malhotra"
_______________________________

"Kya suno main huh? I am 100% sure you didn't talk with your family about us so just go and spend your day with prisha kapoor she is hot bollywood diva and also have an attitude to attract someone I am toh nothing infront of her I am just a mere 20 year old introvert girl and have no sense of dressing and all" she said crying and that was it for him..

He pushed her inside the room and pinned her to the door locking it "what the hell mannat? Why the fuck you are uttering those fucking shits are you fucking out of your mind" he shouted angrily making her flinched..

"I..didn't sa..y any..thing wrong" she said stuttering scared of his anger...

"Yeah right mannat toh humesha right hoti hai" he said groaning in frustration and punched the wall making her gasp..

Mannat's pov..

"Anurag" I gasped as he punched the wall..

"Shit what you did?" I hold his hand but he jerked it making me flinched..

He clutched my arms tightly and pinned me on the wall "Mannat Anurag Malhotra do you really think this low of me huh?" He shouted and I shut my eyes tightly..

"Do you think that I am happy because of this engagement huh" he shouted angrily once again and tears started rolling down from my cheeks..

I pushed his hand away and shouted "don't talk with me just get out from here"

"Mannat listen to me first" he tried to speak but I stopped him showing my palm..

"I don't want to talk leave just leave me alone" I said once again..

"Mannat-" I cut him off "Anurag I said leave" I shouted..

Sighing he left I heard him murmuring sorry..

I locked the door from inside and cried palming my face..
___________________________________

Okay how's the update! Liked it or loved it..

Rate the Update 1-10

How's the flashback? 😆❤️

Lots of MaNan and ManAn moments are on the way😌♥️

Are you all excited for the next update?