Chapter 18: 10 years later

Start from the beginning

"Hey babe! I'm came back early!" I look and see (y/n) on my back. I walk back I to my classroom with her still on my back.

"Everyone this is (y/n) Shiota. Who is supposed to be in Paris right now but isn't for some reason!" I look at her. She gets off my back and waves at everyone.

"Hi it's nice to meet you!" She says happily. After she speaks everyone starts going crazy. I just look at her and she smiles. I grab a pair of scissors and throw them across the room they land perfectly in the wall. Everyone goes silent. Then I look at (y/n)

"Why the hell are you here! Your suppose on a plane in 1 hour!" She looks at me and laughs.

"Nagi love, I can't leave without telling you the good news." I look at her confused. "Nagi your going to be a father! I'm pregnant and the baby is healthy!" I look at her in shock then everything goes black.

(Y/n) POV:

"Well shit. I didn't expect that. " I say then pick him up a sit him behind his desk. Then I look back at his class.

"Well um I'll be filling in till he wakes up. Please just call me (y/n). I'm his wife and yes I'm also the model everyone is crazy about. How is everyone today?" I ask them happily.

"Fine!" I hear them say.

"Okay so um this actually has never happen before. So what do you guys what to learn?" I ask them. Then I see a girl with blue eyes and long brown hair raise her hand. I call on her.

"Do you know anything about the new assassins that are showing up more often." I look at her a smile.

"Yes I do actually." I grab a whiteboard and a dry erase marker. And I write down the words 'Deadly Rose' then I show the class.

"Do you know who this is?" I ask and a boy with blond hair and blue eyes raises his hand. I call on him.

"That's Deadly Rose, she's a top assassin, she got her name because she leaves a rose on each of her victims." I smile and nod. Then erase it and write 'The Blue Vaper' and show the class.

"And this?" The girl from earlier raises her hand, I call on her.

"The Blue Vaper is another top assassin. He got his name because the last thing you see his the color blue in his eyes right before he kills you. And the Vaper part is because he's as fast as a Vaper going in for his pray." I smile again and nod. Then I speak.

"The Blue Vaper and Deadly rose are actually a couple." Everyone looks at me confused.

"You see most people are think that assassins are heartless. But these two only kill people who-" I point at the class and see some of the kids. I call on a girl in the back.

"They only killed people who hurt others. But what each of the victims had in common was the fact that they were rapist or child predators." I nod my head.

"Maybe you were the one who was supposed to be a teacher." I look behind me and see Nagisa standing up.

"Oh your not unconscious anymore!" I smirk at him.

"Shut up, I was in shock. Cause after all these years of trying we're finally going to be parents." He hugs me then picks me up. He Walks over to his classroom door, opens it a puts me down.

"I love you and I'm very happy but your going to miss your flight. Go I'll see you when you get home." I hug him then give him a kiss. I place my hand on his cheek.

"I love you more. See you soon love." Right after I say that I get a phone call. Great it's my agent and best friend

Your agent
You