DIO x Road Roller x Reader

DIO was sick of his whore house being so nasty and dusty. No one there knew how to clean, and there was cum all over the place from all of their bonding activities. DIO figured that he could seduce someone with a cleaning stand to join him and clean up after him and his hooker squad. That person was you😳. You worked as a janitor at a fast food chain ever since you lost your job as a school janitor because you aren't supposed to be near school zones. You were sad and lonely, so DIO figured he'd just have to flash his bahangalalgogolos at you once and you'd be on board.

When DIO arrived, he instantly ripped his shirt open to reveal his double damns. To his surprise, you were not so easily won over. Normally, any resistance to DIOs sexiness would result in death, but he was desperate for someone to clean his sex dungeo- i mean castle. While DIO kept making attempts to swoon you, he was still unable. To his demise, you had only one good trait and that was that you did not like men. All men r stinky and you wanted nothing to do with them.

DIO, however, was not ready to give up. He puffed out his feathers like a bird and started doing a mating dance to try and catch your eye. He let out a mating call, brought you gifts, and tried just about anything to get you to join him. At a loss, DIO headed back to his castle for the night to think of a way to persuade you. Finally done with DIO's sad attempts at flirting, you made your back home to see your wife tequila joseph. The two of you ate dinner together and then she pegged you before bed.

On your way to work, DIO payed you another visit. He rolled up beside you on the block in his road roller. He took the fuckboy route and started cat calling you. You did not hear him because you were busy listening to the five nights at freddy's soundtrack night core version. Fed up, DIO picked his road roller up and threw it at you. This would have killed any normal person, but shii you were a different breed you survived.

Though you were not happy looking like flat stanley, you did find it kinda hot that he threw a road roller at you. Despite how hot it was, you were loyal to tequila joseph. You were about to tell him off, but you had an idea. You accepted his offer and started working as his janitor. You scrapped dried cum off the walls all night until DIO finally went to sleep. While he was sleeping, you neutered him so he would not be able to stick his pp in anything anymore. You left through the window and went back home.

When tequila Joseph got home, you showed her the gift you had gotten her. A DIY strap-on made from DIOs massive pp. She was so happy with your gift that she did not care that you were flat stanley. The two of you kissed and DIO woke up the next day crying.

The End