Mista x Reader

ok y'all i need more ideas so comment any characters you want (i'm finished with 1-4 and starting 5 but if you want someone from another part idc all my stories are disasters anyways) and if you have actual story ideas dm me goodnight ballers

You were a street rat that scraped around for scraps on the streets of italy. You wish you were as cool of a rat as remmy, but you were lame and not an actual rat.

You went to a bakery in attempts to steal some bread, but a lesbian with a bowl cut stopped you while you were walking there. "Excuse me," the lesbian said. "you look so thin, are you hungry?"

You weren't about to say no to some free food, so you agreed and followed the lesbian. To your surprise, this was no lesbian but a man with a name you instantly forgot. You just called him butch ratty and he didn't seem to mind.

He took you to the back room of a restaurant where you saw a gang of sexually confused teenagers fighting and drinking a pungent yellow tea. Butch ratty's presence was enough to make them quiet down, you assumed he was the alpha male. "Everyone I would like you to meet my newly adopted child!" He excitedly introduced you.

Only you and some big titty goth girlfriend questioned this, the rest of the group went with it as if it were normal. You were standing there confused, but then the goth and butch ratty started arguing. "YOU CANT KEEP ADOPTING RANDOM KIDS OFF THE STREET!" He yelled, "WE ARE A GANG AND THEY ARENT EVEN YOUR KIDS!" More yelling came from everyone and a full on fight broke out. You were about to be hit in the head by a full teacup, but you were pulled away from the chaos.

Some stripper in a quilt had pulled you aside and around the corner of the hallway. "Sorry about Abbacchio," he said. "I'm Mista." He introduced himself. He gave off a vibe that made it seem like you had to be gay in order to date him. Even if you were a girl, it's just gay. (pray it away🙏😔)  You looked down and sure enough, he wasn't wearing socks. He was quite bold to go around Italy, the gayest country without protection.

For whatever reason, whether it be plot convenience or lazy writing, he gave you kiss 😳. You were startled but you enjoyed it. He may look like a stripper wearing a grandma sweater, but he was sexy. This upset the gods however because you were both adopted children of Bruno, and thus siblings. No incest allowed so Mista was smitten for making a move on his sibling.

the end