Narancia x Reader

You were a homeless street rat sitting on a curb. You begged for food, money, or anything you could get, but people assumed you were a crackhead and never gave you anything. This was probably due to the fact that you were constantly trying to suck your own toes. This saddened you, people were so judge-y of the fact that you just wanted some good toe sucking action.

Today was the day you got your first donation. An ugly lesbian came up to you while you were staring at your feet. You immediately saw the pineapple slices in his shoes and tries to eat them, but it was just cheap plastic. He laughed and gave you a piece of the lemon he was eating.

You were so hungry and so desperate that you slurped the lemon so hard that you started choking on it. He quickly got behind you and did a shitty job at the heimlich maneuver. Your fave was beet as you realized his arms were around you owo. No one had ever hugged you before.

The lemon slice shot out of your mouth and flew all the way to the US where it took down a set of twins 😉. "Nice shot!" he says. "I was about to take them out with my lil boomer, but now i don't have to." The two of you instantly bonded over this event and decided to get lunch together.

"I know a great place, the food is nice and salty, it's got a good crunch the flavors blend together perfectly!" He says, your mouth waters at the idea. You arrive at a beach, but when you look around you can't see any restaurants. "Where is it?" You ask. He laughs and makes a motion with his arm as if to say the beach was the restaurant.

"Have you ever eaten sand?" He asks. Your eyes water, you loved eating sand but could never find a good place to find it. You nodded and the two of you found a spot to dig in. The two of you spent the night stuffing your face with sand.

After the two of you were full, you payed next to eachother watching the sun set. "We should do this again." You say, "Definitely!" He replies. You hold hands before falling asleep together on the beach.

The End

Comment or dm me more requests y'all idc if it's a whole ass idea or just a name gimme gimme