Chapter 1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Today was valentines day and our protagonist could be seen running through the hallways.
And he had a really bad premonition about today. He felt excited but yet terrified like the day he got his quirk. That was the day katsuki told him if he took a swan dive off the roof and survived he would be qualified to date his sister. It was also the day he earned katsuki's respect.

His quirk is called 'Zoom' it allows him to alter the human cells. The IQ, physical strength, mental strength and health could be altered to his liking.

"Mydoriya! Stop running through the hallways, it is extremely disrespectful!" The rules robot they called Iida Tenya strictly reprimanded him. "Aw, sorry Iida! I guess I'm just excited..." Izuku looked down on the floor shuffling his feet.

"... I guess that's okay, but please refrain from doing so in the future!"
"Yes dad" He replied with a smile that could make anyone's day.
"I... Dad?" Iida asked sighing at the end of his sentence.
"Yup!" He smiled cheekily.
______________________________

After arriving at the noisy classroom izuku planted his head in his arms on the table feeling rather tired.

As he protected his head from his deafening classmates with his arms he slowly fell asleep.

He was with his girlfriend on a peaceful private island for vacation. Katsuki was their bodyguard and servant and the atmosphere was very romantic. They were running in the sandy beaches with the waves rushing over their feet. He nipped her ear making her blush, looking into her eyes which resembled the galaxy delighted that they could finally be alone together. He went in for another kiss but before their lips could touch some annoying human called his name.

"Oh gosh, what the hell do you want?" He asked irritated at the classmate that disrupted his dream.

"Um... Deku, I have something really important to ask you..." Ochaco Uraraka asked looking apprehesive.

"Well go on with it then" He replied feeling a bit annoyed.

With the encouraging looks from her friends and classmates she gathered up the courage to ask him out.

"Well... I REALLY LIKE YOU AND I'D REALLY REALLY REALLY-"

"No" He told her not giving her a chance to finish her confession.

"... Huh? What do you mean? Please don't say your rejecting me.." She begged him desperately looking miserable. Very miserable.

"Sorry Ura, I appreciate you liking me but I can't be anything more than friends with you, I already have a girlfriend." He tried to explain hoping not to loose one of his close friends.

"Oh... It's alright I didn't expect you to say yes either way, I hope we can still be friends though..." She replied with a bright smile on her face that was obviously fake.

"Thank you for understanding and sure we can still be friends!" He smiled relieved at the fact he still has his friend but oblivious to the tears threatening to fall out of Uraraka's eyes, the slight shivers she had or the how fake her smile looked. For someone with a quirk that deals with the senses this was disappointing.

Her friends looked at Uraraka in worry. A good amount of them could tell her smile was fake.

"Well bye then Deku! Enjoy your day!" She told him bouncing out of the classroom.

'Shouldn't she be going to her seat?... Weird' He thought to himself in confusion.

Mina ran out of the classroom to console her friend and was soon followed by Momo and Asui.

He put his head back on the table hoping to get some rest before the teacher comes.

______________________

Done!

Words: 610
[25.4.2021]