I don't know why, but I felt like that was a message for me.

I shook the thought off and got all my equipment ready. "Where you want it?" I asked and she told me her arm.

"It's gone be a li painful okay?" I told her and I could see she was scared. "Want me to talk to you?" I asked and she nodded.

"What made you wanna get this?" I asked, tryin' to make conversation so I could distract her.

"Oh umm I been through a lot recently." She nodded, "I got through everything thoe, as best as I could but now some else came up and I just wanna remind myself this is gonna pass just like everything else has, I won't be unhappy for too long and it's just all apart of a plan." She explained and I smiled.

"You are so right and I hope you get all the happiness you deserve sweets." I told her and she smiled as well, wipin' a tear that fell.

It didn't take long for me to do so I got done rather quickly. "All done mamas." I told her and she looked at it.

" I told her and she looked at it

"Shit." She breathed and covered her mouth afterwards makin' me laugh a bit. "You good." I assured her and she nodded.

After thankin' me, she paid and was on her way. I had seven more appointments so I did those and cleaned up my station.

"Mora take the hiring sign off the front door fa me please." Her boss told her and she nodded.

"Be safe out thea." He added and she reciprocated.

I got in the car and went home, ready for the day to end.

I pulled in the driveway and sat there. This was a everyday thing. I used this time to pray, I needed real life help and it was getting harder by the day.

Takin' a deep breath, I got out the car and made my way into the house.

"A real nigga homee." I announced and furrowed my eyebrows, when I wan tackled at the door.

"They havin couple time if you kno what I mean." I heard a voice and I jumped, hand on my gun, bout to go to jail.

Yes, I carried my gun in my jeans like a dude. You can't tell because my hoodies super oversized.

"My fault." He laughed at my expression.

"Hell is you doing hea?" I asked, then remembered him and Amari were cousins.

"He told me to slide only to leave me when I got hea." He mugged and that made me a li happy.

"Ha." I said, makin' my way to my room.