"Hizashi"

Katsuki blinked. The light was dim here. The room was dirty and cold. His arms were tied back.

   He jolted to attention. He pulled at the binds and attempted to use his quirk. No use. He isn't sweating enough. It's too cold.

   He heard a groan to his side. Good he still had his hearing aids. Katsuki turned his head to look. "Hitoshi!"

   Hitoshi looked up blearily. "Wha-"

   "Hitoshi we've been captured by villains!" Katsuki snapped. "Those bastards ambushed our camp!"

   Hitoshi looked around as he finally seemed aware. "Fuck… This is bad."

   "No shit Sherlock!" Katsuki snapped and froze as the door creaked open.

   Hitoshi blinked. "Pops!" His anxiety immediately dropped.

   Katsuki was even more on edge. This wasn't right. He looked wrong. He snarled. "What did you do!?"

   Hizashi shugged. "Your faces are more priceless than Shouta."

   Hitoshi starred and then blinked. "You...You were working for the villains? You betrayed UA?" His voice cracked. He couldn't believe it...

   Hizashi didn't answer. He knew that trick. He knew Hitoshis quirk. He wasn't going to fall for that. He simply crossed his arms and pushed his hair behind his ear.

   Katsuki snarled and then paused. Huh. That's not right.

   "Where the fuck is he!?" Katsuki snarled.

   Hizashi blinked. " Who?"

   "Our dad dumbass!" Katsuki snapped in response. He wasn't in the mood to play these games. He needed the information so they could get out of here.

   "Shouta is most likely back at UA, with the rest of your class." Hizashi answered.

   "Thats not what I fucking meant!" Katsuki snapped lunging and dragging his chair forward a bit.

   Hizashi stepped back calmly but his eyes lit up a bit. So Katsuki had struck a nerve. Katsuki smirked to himself.

   "Katsuki. What are you talking about?" Hitoshi hissed as his brother.

   Katsuki ignored him. "Where is he?"

   "I told you that Shouta is at UA."

   "No! Where the fuck is Hizashi?" Katsuki snapped.

   "Katsuki, he's right in front of us? Did you hit your God damn head?" Hitoshi yelled to hide his fear inside.

   Hizashi tensed up. "I'm afraid I have to agree. I'm right here. It's surprising that you're in so much shock from me being a villain you can't see."

   Katsuki smirked. "Where's your hearing aids?"

   Hizashi panicked and slapped his hands over his ears. "Fuck." he hissed.
   Hitoshi shot his eyes over to "Hizashi." Katsuki was right. His hearing aids were gone! And yet he was hearing and responding to them perfectly!

   Katsuki huffed. "Now." he jerked his chair forward. "Where. Is. He." He huffed as he got just enough sweat from that effort to explode his binds.

   "Hizashi" jumped into a stance. "Fuck,"  he hissed again. "He's loose!"

   Katsuki saw a small window nearby. He growled. He could fight this asshole pretending to be his dad. He heard footsteps outside.

   Hitoshi jolted. "Katsuki no! We should go!" He tried to yank himself out of his binds.

   Katsuki chewed his lip. He could do it. He could! He wasn't weak…! He glanced over at Hitoshi.

   He had a wound to his head that was still sticky with blood. He was tied down still and the people here knew how his quirk worked. They wouldn't respond to him.

   Damn. He flipped the bird at "Hizashi", grabbed Hitoshi, chair and all, and leaped out the window.