"I got Win to take Team to their apartment and they won't come out till tomorrow since it's almost seven pm." He said. Type nodded and stood before he followed Tharn who unlocked the door to the apartment, opened it and stepped out.

Type got his first look at the fourth floor of the mansion it was dark but had a light coming from the entrance of the fourth floor. Tharn touched something before a light from above turned on and he could see the huge room they were currently in and four entrance which he believed to be hallways. Two were to his left and one on his right and the other one was the entrance to the basement.

"This hallway leads to the dark room anyone with pent up energy goes there to release it since doing it in the human realm is dangerous but Pick uses it the most." Tharn said pointing to his left at the hallway near him. He then pointed to the hallway to his right.

"This is where we keep frozen stuff and other stuff, don't open the large freezer cause that is mine and it has some personal stuff in it that I'm not ready to share with you yet." He said making Type nod. He was definitely curious about what was in there but for now he would leave it alone. Tharn then moved so he was standing by the third entrance.

"Down there is Pick and Tin's apartments, you'll meet them soon and both are pretty chill just don't let Tin try to sweet talk you, he's very charming and I would have to kick his ass for flirting with you." He said making Type chuckle.

"Good to know you are the jealous type."

"I prefer possessive, all demons are possessive when it comes to their mates." He said moving to the stairs. Type chuckled before following him upstairs, they turned left and went into the kitchen where Type noticed almost everything was white, the cabinets were white, the counter tops were white marble, the chairs were a white shade, the only thing that wasn't white was the walls, the floor, the refrigerator, the stove and the lights hanging from the ceiling. He then noticed two guys were cleaning, one of them was putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher while the other was wiping down the counters.

The demon prince who was putting dishes into the dishwasher had black hair and brown soulful eyes. The other also had black hair and brown eyes but he had muscles for days. Type much preferred a lean man with a little muscle. The two demon princes looked up when they noticed they weren't alone and something about the one with the soulful eyes made him want to grab a warm blanket and hide which was weird for Type cause he never cowered away from anyone but this demon prince made him want too.

"Hey, nice to see you conscious." The one who was wiping counters down said.

"Thanks I guess" Type said.

"That's Korn he's second oldest at twenty seven and the other one is Dean, he's second youngest at twenty four and they both live on the second floor." Tharn said.

"Nice to meet you Type" they said. Type noticed that they didn't offer their hands to shake, Tharn either told them he didn't like to be touched or it was because of Tharn's possessiveness.

"Same here" Type said.

"Each person or couple has a night to cook dinner for everyone and ours is in a few days, we all eat together but we can eat in our apartment if you are not comfortable eating with Win and Team." Tharn said.

"Okay" he said a little excited to be cooking again. They waved goodbye to Korn and Dean before they turned and went back through the hallway they came from except they didn't go down to the basement they went into a modern looking dinning room with a long table that could fit at least twenty people and it had seventeen chairs all blue.

"Each person or couple has a section of the house they clean but it changes every month, we are cleaning the living room once a week but don't worry I did it yesterday. Humans think we are dirty barbarians but in fact we like things to be clean and look good."

"Doesn't seem so from the front of the house." Type pointed out.

"We use the creepy mansion as a disguise to keep humans away but in reality it has changed with each new generation and right now it looks like a modern day mansion." He said. Type nodded in understanding, if the villagers saw a modern day mansion he could understand why they wanted privacy, those people would be all over it wanting to see inside.

"Do you want to see the backyard or the game room first?" Tharn asked.

"Backyard"

"Okay, I think some of the guys are in the pool playing some sort of game." He said as he went over and opened the glass door. Type followed him out and his jaw hit the floor at the sight of the huge backyard.

"Holy shit" he said. He quickly shut his mouth when someone in the pool chuckled. He looked over to the pool to see two guys in the pool looking like they had been playing some sort of wrestling game. Both have brown eyes and black hair like the ones in the kitchen.

"I'm Pick and this loser is Nine" Pick said then he was grabbed and dunked. Type hid a laugh as Pick resurfaced and spit out water.

"You are so dead now" Pick said before jumping on Nine's back and trying to dunk him.

"Nine is the third oldest and is the same age as Korn but Korn is older, he lives on the second floor next to Dean, while Pick is third youngest at twenty five."

"Hey, you guys wanna join us?" Pick asked.

"We still have to meet the last two and finish up the house tour." Tharn said.

"Okay" Pick said. Type followed Tharn into the game room where they heard what sounded like a car race going on in the next room.

"We had to get more space to fit everything in but that was no problem when you have demon powers." Tharn said before they went into the room where two demon princes were playing a racing video game. Tharn went over and lightly slapped the man with brown hair on the head. From what he could see the demon prince must be twenty six and the other demon prince must be no older that twenty three.

"Quit that or you will make me lose!!" He said.

"You are still going to lose no matter what." The demon with black hair said before his car went passed the finish line.

"Damnit!!" The brown haired demon said.

"That's why you don't play racing games with Kong." Tharn said. The brown haired demon stood and turned to glare at Tharn but then saw Type.

"You're awake!!" He said making the demon named Kong turn to look at him too.

"Hey, I'm Kongpob but everyone calls me Kong."

"I'm Type but you probably already know that." He said making Kongpob and the other demon chuckle.

"He's cute" Tin said before ducking the slap that Tharn meant for his head.

"I don't know if you could tell yet but Tharn is very possessive and jealous even more so than Win." Kongpob chuckled. "The idiot who was flirting is Tin and he flirts with anyone minus his family."

"I can tell, he warned me to not let Tin sweet talk me." Type said as they watched Tharn and Tin wrestle.

"I better go save Tin before Tharn breaks something, we have really good healing powers but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt to break something." He said putting his and Tin's control on the couch before he stood.

"If you ever need to talk to someone other than Tharn I'm here, I'm usually the one everyone goes to when they need to talk." He said

"Okay" Type said. Kong smiled before he went to save Tin who was in a headlock. Type stared at his new family and felt that he could like it here.