His only friend. (YTTD)

Warning for a very bad not healthy friendship :( also poopie fartie I can't write shin

no this isn't soushin *is in pain*

Boop. Boop. Boop. Shin smacked away Sou's hand from his cheek with a stressed expression on his face. Sou chuckled at this motion, and put his arm back down to his side. "Whatcha doing there, Shin?" He asked with a curious bubbly tone. He was leaned over Shin's chair, looking down at the laptop that the teal hair boy was typing and keeping all of his focus on. "N-Nothing that needs to concern you." Shin says without even looking at the man. Sou sighs, and turns Shin's chair around in one swift movement. "Why aren't you paying attention to me?" Seaweed hair says, with a terrifying smile and innocently closed eyes. He had his hands on Shin's shoulders while forcing the poor boy to look at him. Hacker boy had nothing to say. He was just staring at the man with fear. He was horrified. Sou just laughed at his fear, and backed away.

"You know how much I love seeing you like that!" He says, just laughing, not giving a care in the world how Shin feels. The poor boy just weakly nods, and he felt himself stop focusing on what Sou what saying. Just thinking to himself, what happened? How did he end up with a friend like this...if he could even call him a friend. "Heyyy, Shin! Best friends don't ignore each other, do they?" Sou says while slapping him, snapping Shin out of his thoughts. The teal haired boy stumbles on his worlds and apologizes immensely. Good friends don't ignore each other. He doesn't wanna upset Sou. Sou is all he has. He doesn't wanna be alone again. With tears welling up in his eyes but trying oh so very hard not to let them fall, he stutters out words. "N-No..no best friends never ignore each other, I-I'm sorry. Please, I can do anything!" Sou just laughs at this, he loves when Shin has to depend on him. Seaweed head reaches his arms out, indicating he wants Shin to give him a hug.

With tears falling down his cheek, Shin weakly gets up from his chair and just falls into Sou's chest, he was just so tired of this happening. It always ended out like this, Sou having his way. Shin didn't even bother to hug back. Sou just patted Shin's back as he weeped the tears he dreaded to fall quietly. Shin was sick of this. But he couldn't let Sou go. "There, there, Shin. I'm not mad at you! I just wished you paid me more attention." Sou said, with a sickening smile on his face. He then grabbed Shin's shoulders forcefully and pulled him off of himself. Sou looked straight into Shin's eyes. Oh his eyes. Shin hated his eyes the most. He doesn't wanna be looked at. He's ashamed at himself. "How about we go out for a walk, Shin!" He said carelessly. Sou never cares what Shin thinks. "But my....work...." Shin dares to mumble out. "You wouldn't try to make your best friend upset, would you? Is your work more important than your own friend, Shin?" Sou says with a pleading face. The shorter male feared making his only friend upset. He can't upset Sou. With barely any mental energy left, Shin just shakes his head no, and grabbed Sou's hand to guide him through their walk. "Nothing...is more important than...my best friend.." Sou smiles with glee from the action and answer he got. 
Oh, how he loved when Shin had to depend on him. "Great! I care about you, Shin! So let's get going now!" Lies. He only cared about himself, Shin thought. But he couldn't get himself to leave. He can't leave. He wouldn't dare leave his best friend.