Part Two (yeah 2 Readers :D)

After you eat Sallys meal wich wasn't that bad you had up to your room and lie down on you're bed and start going through you're instagram.

After while you put it down and decide to take a walk in the woods so you put on a coat and shoes and put you're head phones in and start walking. 

A few minutes later you're surprised by a pair of hands covering you're eyes you freak out and starts rushing to get then off your face and you hear "(y/n)  chill out you're not going to die"  you stop and think to yourself "I know that voice who is it?"  you stop for long enough to be turned around and hugged the smell Is sweet but bloody.

It takes another minute but you figure out who it is one you realize who it is you struggle but brake free and back up and as you thought there was jeff standing there with his goofy grin looking at you.

"hey.....  I saw you wondering so I thought I would scare you" he said "well it's not nice to scare someone and besides why"  "why what (y/n)"  "why do you wanna be near me last I checked you hated me and wanted to kill me"  after saying that you wanted to take it back because he suddenly looked sad and turned "whatever"  and then wondered off.

You stood there for a minute trying to figure  out what just happened "huh weird"  then turned around and started walking home.

"Man I'm getting it this is hard but you always gotta try and you can do anything you put you're mind to"

Stay swaggy

                                                            ~WolfGamzee  ☺