Part One: Death Glare (wtf Am I Doing)

Just the basics

(y/n) = Ur name

(f/c) = fav colour

(e/c) = eye colour

(h/c)= hair colour

(god there are a lot) //// begin///

So you're sitting on the sofa in the living room in slendy's manner when that jerk you despise walks in the only reason you hate him is because that stupid guy decided that it would be fun to devote the first month trying to kill the new person who just moved in. With thanks to the others you've been able to stay "alive" but only just. But as it seems lately he's been acting weird ever sense you yelled at him and told him to leave you alone and never talk to you maybe it's for the better or for the worse u honestly don't know))

Ben: oh hey sup jeff how's it going? *he shrugs* "I've been better but I guess I'm OK" "OK than" Ben says before leaning over to you and whispering "don't you think he's been acting weird lately (y/n)" *you just look at Ben and shrug* "why would I care he's been nothing but a pain to me" then you go back to you're game. But in the reflection in the TV you see he looks really depressed even with his big goofy cut out grin.

After a short while he leaves and you hear slender man call everyone for lunch so you put the controller down and head to the dining room where everyone is already sitting except Sally then you look around that slender looks a little scared then you sit down and realize but you're not sure so you look at E.j and he nods it's Sally's day to cook lunch.

MESSAGE: OK what do you guys think so far should I continue or start something new :/ Idk but yeah for my first story not so bad so far.... Maybe *bla bla bla yada yada yada*

:P ~WolfGamzee