Ahh the wonders Adolescence

(( time skip))

~|Zoro pov |~
I'm m sitting on the main deck, but instead of "meditating" I was thinking, something important was supposed to happen, soon, and yet... I'm not exactly sure what

Like something really bad was going to happen. To me in particular.

then the answer came to me as an unhealthy rumbling in my stomach, and intense pain

"aaarrrggggggggg" I scream as the pain increases

"Zoro are you okay?!?!" asks chopper running up to me and checking my temperature.

"I-I'm aghhhhhh, fine," I scream in agony, then suddenly everything goes black.

|Third person pov|

"is he going to be okay?" asks a rather concerned Luffy, looking at a passed out Zoro

"he looks fine on the outside, I haven't seen any inconsistencies, however, that could be more worrying, I'm about to an exray so you should leave, says chopper to the rest of the crew.

Sanji just looks at Zoro worriedly, luckily not long enough for anyone to notice, 'because that would be Gay, no homo am right', he says to himself looking in the direction he assumed a hypothetical camera should be.

(note: he looked in the complete oposite direction, which is the saddest thing because there is no camera)

|zoro p.o.v.....again)

I felt .... warm,  as in summers in england warm, sad and humid.

all I could feel was this warmness, crawling all over my insides, spiraling through out my body,

oh shit
Now you fucking remember
When you're unconscious off all times

Ahhhh God I hope nobody suspects me right? Oh gods I was sure that I'm at least a Beta, in fact I would have settled for that, buuuttt noooooo, the hypothetical creator of everything just had to go and do this!

This actually feels like a good time to wake up, also just so I'm not confused later when I will have to tell my Nakama about the whole passing out thing, it was because I was tired, that's not a complete lie, cause 'heats' are apparently a lot more trying first time round.