~Backstory~

~| Zoro |~
I wake up to the sounds of screaming coming from outside, terrifying blood curdling screaming.

In hurry down to my mothers room, only to see that she or my father were no where to be seen, then fast as lightning I go to see if my mum older brother Jay was there, once again there was no-one there, and slowly the smell of smoke lingers under my nose, under normal circumstances this would be perfectly normal, being in hell and all, how ever with the screaming from outside and the absence of my elders, there was something malicious to it.

I start running to the door, tripping on balloons and boxes from my 9th birthday which was only a few days ago, as I get out the house I see something that would forever shake me to my core.

My eyes widen as ash filled wind blows through my green hair, dulling the color slightly.

Humans, everywhere.

________________________________
(3rd persons brother, because the normal 3rd person is currently serving time for attempted murder)
________________________________

To be more specific , slave hunters, oh so many of them to, you couldn't count them if you Tried, suddenly a screech fills the air, the ground rumbles, it was my mother, eyes red as the burning flames of the underworld Isles, or other wise known as queen Asura Zoro, and she proceed to murder every single slave hunter with the scream, called the screeching Queen , passed down in the royal family to every first born omega. And as zoro solder brother Jay is an Alpha, he is going to inherit the power, not that ether of them know, because they are both the Under 19.
________________________________
~|Asura|~

Once I killed absolutely everyone of those monsters, I look up to see my youngest son, not seeing his brother, only to realize he just set of for that university in the north blue, well the navy will probably come soon to exterminate my people, I'll just tell them to go to the bigger settlement, new hellond, it's underground and everything- I I can't send Zoro there with me, yes he would be with me but he has dreams of his own, most of the demons on this island stay here until they die in perfect happiness, or are captured by slave traders, or raped,or....... you know sometimes I question my husbands leadership skils....

So I think I should send him to the east blue? Its a lot safer, and if he must go down  the "pirate route" there are loads of training locations, ect.

"Mommy, what the hell was that?"
"Speak of the devil! I was just internally monologing about you!" "Were is Big Bro Jay?
"He went to uni today remember? Oh and you are going to the east blue for awile, this is the third attack this week, its not safe any longer, " * zoro starts bawling tears*

"nononono shhhhh shhhh,  baby it's gonna be fine, okay? Shh"

(Zoro was moved the following morning)