⭐️Chapter Nine⭐️

Noah and I get dressed. When he was moving, Noah made a whole little section in his room for me. He bought me a ton of new clothes, makeup, accessories and more. I decide to wear grey sweatpants and a fitting black T-shirt. I whip my hair into a messy bun, do my makeup, and whack on some glasses. Once I'm all done, I walk to Noah and ask if he's done too. He's wearing faded jeans, scuffed up boots, and a T-shirt.
"Yup. Ready?" He asks, grinning proudly.
I nod, smile, and follow Noah to his house's foyer.
Noah shows me where we hang our coats, he shows me where to put our shoes, he shows me everything in the entrance of his new house. As we move on to the next part of the tour, I gasp and stop in my tracks.
"What? What's wrong?" Noah asks, confused. His head quickly turns to where I'm looking. His eyes explore the beige wall, bewildered. He then looks back at me, and grins. "Ah. So you've noticed." He remarks.
I nod, with a big ol' smile on my face. Noah had made a whole wall just for my pictures. And right in the entrance of his house! He even made a sign that wrote: This here is Penny's wall of pictures. Hands off!
Tears of joy are running down my flushing cheeks. "You understand me so much." I say softly.
Noah chuckles and smirks. "I knew you would like it."
I nod, and pull Noah closer and hold him tight.
"Thank you." I say, gratefully.
"No problem. There are many walls to fill out here, anyway." He replies, still smirking.
"But really..." I start. "You've got no idea how much you've done for me." I pull back from the hug and stare at Noah's gorgeous eyes.
"And you've got no idea how much you've done for me." He says back, smiling sincerely. "Seriously, you've given me loads."
I blush, look away, and shift on my feet.
"I love it when you blush." Noah tells me, a small smirk on his face.
I look up at him. Of course, I blush even more. But this time I just stare into his eyes, and smile.
I know that Noah doesn't care if I'm a walking-accident. He loves me no matter what. And I know that I love Noah no matter what too.
"Would you like some water and then we can move on with the tour?" Noah asks, ending the moment.
"Yes, please."
Noah nods, and gets two glasses of water.
"Here you go" Noah hands me cup and I take a sip from it. Wow, I guess I didn't know how thirsty I was.