⭐️Chapter Four⭐️

As we exit the café, Noah asks "So, how's Elliot?"
I start saying "Oh, he's fine." But I choke in the middle of the sentence. Oh crap. I've forgotten to message Elliot. I told him I would. Oh, why oh why must this be happening? I've left my phone at home because I wanted to fully enjoy this trip with Noah; but now that I've forgotten to text Elliot, I'm so stressed. I feel dreadful. He must think that I like Noah more than him. He must feel so left out. He must feel so jealous.
Suddenly, I feel very hot. My face goes to rosé spectrum as I start to wheeze.
"Are you okay?" Noah asks, studying my burning hot face. My breathing rate fastens and I close my eyes. This will always keep happening to me; ever since I was in a car accident a while ago I've been getting these panic attack things and they've taken over my life... But then Noah came along. Just thinking about him slows my heart rate. "Oh, you're having a panic attack. Damn! Where can we go?! Do you want me to bring you to the ocean? Do you want me to bring you home? Do you want to sit down?" Noah asks, panicking too. "Kiss me," I manage to say through all my tears.
Obediently, Noah strokes my hair and gently kisses me on the cheek, then my forehead, then my neck, and finally my lips. I am now capable of breathing normally, thanks to Noah. "Thank you." I say. "No problem. Are you all better? Would you like me to get you a bottle of water from the café?" Noah asks. "No. I just want to walk by the ocean with you. It just so happens that your chiseled cheekbones are even better than water and breathing techniques." I say, with a soft smile, still tears in my eyes.
Noah grins and holds my hand and guides me in the direction of the sea. As I think about sitting on the smooth pebbles with Noah next to me, holding my hand, the panic attack wears off. "I think I'm better now." I inform Noah.
"Great! I was so worried about you." Noah says as he looks at me. His cheeks go to a lovely shade of cherry red. I look back at him and he instantly looks at the ground, a bit embarrassed.
"Thank you for staying with me." I say, gratefully.
"Uh, why wouldn't I? Penny, we have kissed approximately 10 million times. I don't think I would just leave you in a busy part of the lanes panicking your brains out. I love you." My confidence grows.
We arrive at the ocean and it looks so peaceful.
"Wow. I'm happy I get to see this view almost everyday now." Noah looks at me.
"Oh yeah! I've completely forgotten that you're moving! Wait a minute. Aren't you moving today?" I ask, very confused.
"Yes, I've already chose all my furniture and where they're going, so while the workers are placing everything we can hang out."
"Hey, that's smart." I say, smiling at Noah.
"It's Sadie Lee's idea. It's already getting dark. We should get going."
"Good idea." We walk, still holding hands, all the way back to my house.
"The workers have finished my house." Noah says with a huge grin on his face.
"Great! I love you Noah." I say, a bit randomly.
Noah laughs. "I love you too." We kiss for about a minute or two, and then walk to our houses. I take a quick glance at Noah to see that he walks right in to the house right next to mine.